• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hello :)

Migrated topic.

Jamur

Rising Star
Hey all,

Long, long time lurker here. I think I've been lurking the nexus (as well as the nook and a few other forums) for at least 10 years. It's been a really big help and highly interesting. I guess its about time I get involved.

A bit about myself. I'm a graduate of Psychology working on a PhD in Neuropsych (just got accepted after a few years of chem/bio "refresher courses" at a local community college). I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with ethnobotany, entheogens, and the chemistry/pharmacology of rare and under researched compounds. I find historical accounts of these fields entrancing so I spend allot of time reading old out of print books and research on these topics (e.g. Schultes, Ott, Wasson, Lilly, Huxley, Laing, and Hoffman to name a few...Would love some recommendations!).

Anyway I'm sure more will come out over time. Feels nice to finally make a presence. Thanks for having me.

Best,
Jam

Back
Top Bottom