• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Help demons is holding me back!

Migrated topic.

SmuttS

Rising Star
Hi
im not so good to write in english in i hope im not
to hard to understand.

I have smoked DMT for quite a time now.
And I always had good tripps but for some time now
every time i smoke i get no visions.
The room Im seated in are just going bananas.
Im getting short legs and my torso is stretched.
And i hear what i only can describe as deamons.
I hear they laughing and some times i can se glimpse
of the.
And when i close my eyes the only thing i can see i darkness.

have anybody else had the same experience?
how can i go back to having real DMT tripps?

please write

such things are from inside .. trreat it all with love ..
Send love to the demons , send your light shining so bright htey cant help but evolve .. the secret is making your own energy vibrate so hig that nothing can stop your own acention ,

Try some Hape before your next journey

Maybe, develop a relationship with enthoeogens, OTHER, than smoked/vaped DMT. Not to exclude tryptamines(including DMT). Just try another means of connecting!

Peace

DmnStr8 said:
...Go straight for the so-called demons. Relax... try and laugh it off.
That is an idea indeed, maybe to start a laughing contest on them. I'm really not ridiculing your situation, warping a mental/emotional shift on it can help, sometimes.

thanks for your thoughts and i will try to laugh it of.
And as DmnStr8 said "Go straight for the so-called demons"
i will reply when i have confronted my problem :thumb_up:

There are no demons. Pay attention, they're your friends, they're trying to teach you something. The aesthetic of dmt is how it is to teach you to not judge everything by it's appearance. No matter how something may look "ugly" or "demonic" it's still there to help, guide, and teach. You can also teach some of these "entities" some things as well. Everyone has something to teach others.

Maybe consider drinking some in a brew if you are looking for a more visionary experience. I think what you are describing is the "Cosmic Giggle". They are not daemons man. The cultural programming runs deep for all of us. They cannot hurt you. :)

ghrue84 said:
There are no demons. Pay attention, they're your friends, they're trying to teach you something. The aesthetic of dmt is how it is to teach you to not judge everything by it's appearance. No matter how something may look "ugly" or "demonic" it's still there to help, guide, and teach. You can also teach some of these "entities" some things as well. Everyone has something to teach others.

I agree there. They may not necessarily tell/show you what you want, but it very well may be what you need.

Back
Top Bottom