• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

help needed. trying to evap before freeze precip. ????

dextopia

its a good day for chemistry
this is the set up and it’s been like this for 2-3 hours maybe 2-1/2. my buddy has his 1/2 gallon jars open a 300’cfm fan blowing into the bathroom fan with two like computer style fans sucking air up and out the box. aswell as it sitting on a heating pad that’s at about 100°. does he need shallower dishes.
first big extract any suggestions comments please you can see the black dot ⚫️ i put on jar it hasn’t evaporated at all or should i just freeze precipe skip the evap…..image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

well the latest .. topics on jungle spice say it's been debunked or is in question ..sorta not ...it's now said to be a form of nnDMT about 99% .. so i hope your not tossing it ? . ...any way ... so i have been told /read latest info says there is lots old out dated stuff/ideas .. floating around. but i am NO Internet Exspirt .. just read a lot .. perhaps a member with more info will weigh in on this .. good luck

I agree with your thought process, and many of your points are worth noting for those reading along, especially that it does not increase your yield.
In my own practice, I am pulling with 20ml or less naphtha per pull, and evaporating less than 50% before freeze precipitation. A very small amount of naphtha is going to waste this way.
I also agree that OP seems to have an outstanding amount of solvent in play.

Peace
Sv
Thank you for mentioning how much you pulled per pulled.

Back
Top Bottom