• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Help with chaliponga brew

Migrated topic.

Elfo Viridis

Rising Star
Please somebody can give me an advice? I need to prepare a brew with Caapi and chaliponga as admixture... somebody can give me a right effective dosage ratio, considering i want to make it high in dmt??

and what if the chali is weak, how much should i put... and what if it strong then??

thankyouuu 8)

Chaliponga can vary wildly - I'm quite experienced with it having used way too much on my very first Aya journey. Time loops were insane - It felt like weeks.
BUT it was the best Aya journey Ive had -- but thats also probably something to do with it being the first,
I would say brew the Chaliponga separately and if using 7g then take half the tea first to get some idea how strong it is - you may never want to do that second gulp 😁

awooga said:
Chaliponga can vary wildly - I'm quite experienced with it having used way too much on my very first Aya journey. Time loops were insane - It felt like weeks.
BUT it was the best Aya journey Ive had -- but thats also probably something to do with it being the first,
I would say brew the Chaliponga separately and if using 7g then take half the tea first to get some idea how strong it is - you may never want to do that second gulp 😁

I agree.

And chali really is a different ballgame isn't it?

It knocks your socks off! Feels more 'watery' - personally love howmreliablemit is when you get a good batch. Best I ever had was that first time - and I still have some of those leaves left, while other batches have failed to impress. The seven year old batch of leaves looks no different now than when I first got it - waxy brown and old looking. Fresher green leaves have been inferior.

I wonder if mimosa is any more intense - I know the dosage is obviously lower but there's something else in chaliponga that just never fails to impress

Back
Top Bottom