• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hey! I'm Neb

Migrated topic.

neb

Rising Star
Yo!

I have been interested in entheogens and psychoactive substances for a very long time.

I joined this forum because I thought it would be a good community to be a part of.

I intend to share my experiences and perhaps even learn to extract DMT safely!

I live in the South Africa

I make glass cannabis pipes, dab rigs, and "crack" pipes. my crack pipes have never been used for anything other than DMT!

Love and Light

Welcome to the Nexus this is indeed a great place with a lot of cool people and a lot of knowledge!

hope you have a great time in here:thumb_up:

jma182 said:
Welcome to the Nexus this is indeed a great place with a lot of cool people and a lot of knowledge!

hope you have a great time in here:thumb_up:

Thanks man :) I'm sure I will!

Welcome to the Nexus!

Feel free to share any pictures of your glass, if you feel so inclined. There are a few other glass blowers on the forum too. This guy comes to mind off the top of my head:

I've never done any glass work myself but I've always been interested in the craft. Anyway, enjoy the forum and may you find whatever you are seeking here!

PEACE

Thank you all :)

The Grateful One said:
Welcome to the Nexus!

Feel free to share any pictures of your glass, if you feel so inclined. There are a few other glass blowers on the forum too. This guy comes to mind off the top of my head:

I've never done any glass work myself but I've always been interested in the craft. Anyway, enjoy the forum and may you find whatever you are seeking here!

PEACE

I viewed his stuff, its really cool! I wanted to comment on the thread but dont think I can until I am a member

damn straight! Tried my first extraction yesterday, wasnt too successful..

You rang?! lol

Keep trying on the extractions.. it is really fun for me.. I highly enjoy the whole process.. Just keep learnin and tryin!

Welcome to the Nexus!

DmnStr8 said:
You rang?! lol

Keep trying on the extractions.. it is really fun for me.. I highly enjoy the whole process.. Just keep learnin and tryin!

Welcome to the Nexus!

My friend who had 'done it before' was super arrogant and was kinda trying to show off a bit, didnt work too well, but its okay, I have other less peacocky friends who extract too..

Heh welcome to the Nexus... you may be one of the only people I know of that can grow Iboga outside :D
This place is a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom