• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hey Nexians, Been making music for nearly 7 years and I thought I'd share my first release

Migrated topic.
Well done! I'm really digging the vibe...mysterious, a little dark, alien, psychedelic wonderland type feel to it!

:love:

Yo don't be so modest this is great stuff!! I fell out of a lot of psychedelic music because too much of it seemed to drone on and not really go anywhere but this stuff is really well made. That beat on the first song really sucked me right into the headspace

The Grateful One said:
Well done! I'm really digging the vibe...mysterious, a little dark, alien, psychedelic wonderland type feel to it!

:love:
Psilociraptor said:
Yo don't be so modest this is great stuff!! I fell out of a lot of psychedelic music because too much of it seemed to drone on and not really go anywhere but this stuff is really well made. That beat on the first song really sucked me right into the headspace
Mindlusion said:
AWE. Some
cubeananda said:
Thumbs up

diggin' it

Wow, thanks for the love guys, feeling it :)! Glad you are all enjoying my music, it's my life :D!

Sonus Arcanum! super cool vibe. Its telling me a story, bringing me deeper into the track until there is nothing but psyound... perfect tempo for a trip, no need for drugs tho this is trip in of itself.

All of the songs/sound scapes are great, strange attactor really picks it up from the previous two.

Really nice work, I digg. will follow you.

Glad you guys have enjoyed my music :)

Work on music every day for as long as I can, but I have a slow production process because I'm extremely nit-picky. There'll be more stuff soon though and I only plan to get better!

PurgeMasterV2 said:
Sonus Arcanum! super cool vibe.
probably my favorite track in the album :D

Back
Top Bottom