• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hi.

Migrated topic.

cough.cool

Derek.
Well, hi.

I spotted the link to this board following a youtube video relating to use of DMT. I'm aware that the sponsoring of such videos isn't condoned or well-accepted here, but that was before I came to see what this was all about. šŸ˜‰

Anyway. I've come to develop a certain interest in this kind of thing. Not DMT, specifically. But any mind-bending substance; the act of altering ones consciousness and the undeniable existence of other states of being and knowing. I'm enjoying the fact that there's a whole forum dedicated to this interest and the infinite pursuit of what these things are all about.

I look forward to becoming apart of this board.

Cheers.

Hello cough.cool

Welcome to the Nexus - it's great to meet you :d

Take a good look around- there are loads of cool people here. There's plenty of mature, intelligent enquiry and a friendly atmosphere of mutual respect that I have found nowhere else.

Feel free to post any questions or answers within the nursery and rest assured that nobody here claims to know it all. There are however many people who have travelled far. Very far. My own limited experiences with the spice are showing me that we are all 'newbs'. Oddly, the more I travel, the 'newbier' I become!

You do not say whether you have yet journeyed with the spice?
Forgive me if I speak out of turn but I will offer the following caution;

It's really quite deep.

transitory said:
You do not say whether you have yet journeyed with the spice?
Forgive me if I speak out of turn but I will offer the following caution;

It's really quite deep.

My own use of any given psychedelic substance has been pretty limited so far. But I aim to change that for the sake of knowledge and experience. Something Iā€™ve realized with the many recounts of stories and known facts, is this is purely something to be witnessed on my own.

Thanks for the welcomes, guys.

cough.cool said:
Well, hi.

I spotted the link to this board following a youtube video relating to use of DMT. I'm aware that the sponsoring of such videos isn't condoned or well-accepted here, but that was before I came to see what this was all about. šŸ˜‰

Anyway. I've come to develop a certain interest in this kind of thing. Not DMT, specifically. But any mind-bending substance; the act of altering ones consciousness and the undeniable existence of other states of being and knowing. I'm enjoying the fact that there's a whole forum dedicated to this interest and the infinite pursuit of what these things are all about.

I look forward to becoming apart of this board.

Cheers.

Be greeted.

Back
Top Bottom