• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

history of the dmt nexus?

Migrated topic.
soulfood said:
Talk about biting off more than you were expecting to chew!

Nearly 3 years later and I walk with my head held higher, am noticably more inteligent and I'm actually getting laid.

Some call it coincidence, I call it the power of spice :)

DMT-Nexus... Made me the man I am today :D

:lol:

Spice power!

the evolution of this place has been amazing over the years! besides actual users, like many of us that used to lurk for some time before joining there are even more lurkers and traveling eyes of this forum than ever before!

I was a member of DMT world :) There I found the first tek but didn't extract because it looked very complicated.
My first extraction was made using Nomans tek that I found here on the Nexus :)

The Traveler said:
...What also changed was that he decided to create his own, new, website and that I could keep the DMT-Nexus domain.

Hey Trav, what was Blackclo's new website? Is it still up and running? Can you post the url?

I actually found this community when I was looking to clarify an outdated A/B tek I had managed to get my hands on. Not only did it clarify the tek, it made me realise just how obsolete the tek was.

I was captivated by the ethos of the community as I lurked the forums. I eventually signed up and became a member of this incredible family. I have changed and learnt a lot in the years I have been here. I disappear from time to time for a couple of months or so, during times of integration, though the Nexus is never far from my heart.

The community has changed a lot since I've joined, though the underlying ethos remains the same. This is thanks to both The Traveler and the community as a whole, and all the important members that reside here. I love this place today just as much as the day I found it, maybe even more so. In the words of soulfood, this place made me the man I am today.

Peace

Macre

I think this thread could be a sticky...

I was about to post this exact question before googling it. Super awesome to hear how this place started and evolved to today. Travs entry should be part of the “new member to do list” if you ask me. Gives a real appreciation for this site knowing it’s start. And it’s only going up. All the way to hyperspace. Thanks traveler!!

EDIT: I’m a boner. This is a sticky🤪

MooshyPeaches said:
the evolution of this place has been amazing over the years! besides actual users, like many of us that used to lurk for some time before joining there are even more lurkers and traveling eyes of this forum than ever before!

it's a good place and I am proud of all the people/efforts who made this possible.

{fancy metion},
[add name of user]

Back
Top Bottom