• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

HOME

Migrated topic.
Un-be-lievable. Thanks for the tip.

What's really interesting are the pages full of angry comments from creationists on YouTube, for whom evidence of global warming and diminishing planetary resources seem to threaten their belief system.

The future.

Free energy, harmony induced euphoria. Bridging gaps of insurmountable treasure. Full, lush and prosperous lands of imagining brilliance flutter like the wings of a bird. Free energy. Psychedelics. Tapestry's. Beautiful scape's of engineered human habitats, true visualisation and co-existence of nature. The future, authentic harmony with existence. Life, the earth. All one on the same HOME. Progress through co-operation, understanding and passion. Old must go. New must come. There is no other way.

smokeydaze said:
The future.

Free energy, harmony induced euphoria. Bridging gaps of insurmountable treasure. Full, lush and prosperous lands of imagining brilliance flutter like the wings of a bird. Free energy. Psychedelics. Tapestry's. Beautiful scape's of engineered human habitats, true visualisation and co-existence of nature. The future, authentic harmony with existence. Life, the earth. All one on the same HOME. Progress through co-operation, understanding and passion. Old must go. New must come. There is no other way.

I'll agree with that. Appears to be where we are heading, if we can get our heads out of our asses.

really amazing...

...i'm trying to "be the change i wish to see in the world"....doing my best to recycle, live simply, eat naturally, support fair trade products, etc....

it's too easy to focus on the negative right now. i choose to focus on the positive and work from that place....

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

Back
Top Bottom