• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Honey spice...

Migrated topic.
Will this work with Heptane and Isopropanol/Isopropyl Alcohol?

I combined the spent Heptane with the Iso, it was absorbed and didn't separate. I added some deionised water, which took the Iso back out of the Heptane and reabsorbed into the water, however, the Heptane is still coloured the same..
I am evapping the water/iso mix to see if it drew anything at all out of the Heptane.. as far as I can tell right now, not promising.

Anybody else had much success with this using Heptane? If so, some info would be appreciated

Cheers :thumb_up:

I can't see your pictures but I considered this to be my "honey spice"

It was a regular A/B xtract using naphtha

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    10 MB · Views: 0
You got a bunch of DMT in your honeyspice!!

...If you pull a bit more gently next time, you'll pass up a lot of the goo. Then you can pull hot with methanol and get ALL of the goo separate from the crystals!

Still, that does look mighty appealing. :d

Hiyo Quicksilver said:
You got a bunch of DMT in your honeyspice!!

...If you pull a bit more gently next time, you'll pass up a lot of the goo. Then you can pull hot with methanol and get ALL of the goo separate from the crystals!

Still, that does look mighty appealing. :d

Really just thought it looked cool so I thought I'd share:lol:

but now that we're on the extraction topic, what do you mean by pulling gently?
at a cooler temperature?

It certainly is a sight to behold! Congrats! :thumb_up:

A cooler temperature definitely helps, as well as stopping your naptha pulls when it starts turning yellow. Once it does, you can just switch off to methanol to get the maximum yield of alks, in two separate batches of pure white crystal, and waxy golden goo. :)

Happy Trails!

Back
Top Bottom