• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

How do I become a full member?

Migrated topic.
This message by The Traveler (forum admin) explains it. You could have found it yourself if you had checked out the "FAQ - All your basic questions and answers" forum, which is a subforum of the "Welcome Area" forum. It is the second sticky post from the top of that forum.

PS: sometimes it can also help to log in to the chat and (try to) talk with some members. Don't log out immediately if nobody seems to respond, people can be busy in other (possibly private) chatrooms.

pitubo said:
This message by The Traveler (forum admin) explains it. You could have found it yourself if you had checked out the "FAQ - All your basic questions and answers" forum, which is a subforum of the "Welcome Area" forum. It is the second sticky post from the top of that forum.

PS: sometimes it can also help to log in to the chat and (try to) talk with some members. Don't log out immediately if nobody seems to respond, people can be busy in other (possibly private) chatrooms.

No i could not.. thats why I asked:)
The chat I did not think about:(

Thank you everyone!

That's like being a sperm and asking how you get to the egg. Not many of us make it, not even with hundreds of posts. I am skeptical how many full users actually use the promote button (unless you have a really heartwarming, interesting or creative post/thread) and hence be prepared to be here for a while. Try and appreciate the welcome area for all its beauty and glory :thumb_up:

DmnStr8 said:
Send me five bucks!
:lol: :lol: Just contribute, and show knowledge!
I think however the biggest part of it is, learning; learn as much as possible.
Fill out the questionnaire, just be a positive productive member over all.

DmnStr8 said:
Send me five bucks!
Psh! He's not even a mod.

I however have been known to accept mango "donations" in exchange for favorable power abuses. :twisted:

@Eaglepath you are over halfway there. You have 50 of the required 90 points. Keep up the good work, you'll get there soon. :thumb_up:

@n0thing you seem to have invoked some ire and racked up quite a few downvotes. Not sure why, but it just goes to show that making a good impression on the community makes all the difference.

So just be cool, make some good posts, and come say high to the chatters sometimes.
Or...
Make with the Mangoes already! 😁

n0thing said:
That's like being a sperm and asking how you get to the egg. Not many of us make it, not even with hundreds of posts. I am skeptical how many full users actually use the promote button (unless you have a really heartwarming, interesting or creative post/thread) and hence be prepared to be here for a while. Try and appreciate the welcome area for all its beauty and glory :thumb_up:

You can finish the questionnaire and write and introduction essay (seems like yours is blank?).

Good morning to you all and thanks for the responses.. haha

I do not know if to now swim faster or pay someone hahaha

Thank you I take a look at the essay and keep up the flow.. Will terrorize the chat as well!!;)

Blessings dear consciousness evolution movement!;)

Thank you downwardsfromzero.

I had to send him my Nn dmt5meoPsilocinSalvinorinApinchOpium wax found on a mummy in easter Egypt after the pyramid had exploded for no reason. It is very potent!

dreamer042 said:
DmnStr8 said:
Send me five bucks!
Psh! He's not even a mod.

I however have been known to accept mango "donations" in exchange for favorable power abuses. :twisted:

@Eaglepath you are over halfway there. You have 50 of the required 90 points. Keep up the good work, you'll get there soon. :thumb_up:

@n0thing you seem to have invoked some ire and racked up quite a few downvotes. Not sure why, but it just goes to show that making a good impression on the community makes all the difference.

So just be cool, make some good posts, and come say high to the chatters sometimes.
Or...
Make with the Mangoes already! 😁

so it all comes down to the vetted full members voting us in and we need 90 in total? thats a cool way to do it. i honestly appreciate the vetting on this site i think its what makes this place stand out from other boards i have browsed/posted on.

I should clarify, you don't need 90 votes to get full membership, you need 90 points.

The points are allocated as follows:
Full Member Vote = 10
Senior Member Vote = 30
Moderator vote = 1000 (instapromotion)

Downvotes give negative scores.

We try to keep it very democratic and allow the community to self select it's membership.

Eaglepath said:
Thank you downwardsfromzero.

I had to send him my Nn dmt5meoPsilocinSalvinorinApinchOpium wax found on a mummy in easter Egypt after the pyramid had exploded for no reason. It is very potent!
Do you have any left? It'd be just the thing for my uncle's Russian Steppe hamster. 😁

Back
Top Bottom