• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

How much silene capensis for 3 months?

Migrated topic.
dreamer, are you sure its that low. here on this site: Zen Articles, it says that a recommended intitial dose is 3.5g..:?

Effects at dosages:

Threshold Dosage (Minimum dosage required to feel any effects): 1/4 a teaspoon
Many report more intense, more creative, or otherwise exceedingly interesting dreams.

Baseline Dosage (Minimum dosage required to feel all effects): 1/2 a teaspoon
The full effect of this plant produces amazingly clear lucid dreams. Lucid dreams occur when the dreamer is completely consciously aware of the fact that they are dreaming, yet still in the dream state. This is the state which tribal elders used to resolve disputes and gain visions into the otherwise obscured subtle realm.

Recommended Initial Dosage: 1/2 a teaspoon (~3.5 grams)

To me, this 3.5g quoted seems much higher than it should be, but 150mg on the other hand seems like too small a dose. that's like a tiny tiny pinch of root powder. how does one even make a tea out of that, or even froth for that matter..?

Maybe they say 3.5 grams per glass from which you just eat the foam with a spoon, and leave the remaining liquid and silene powder in the glass for the next day ?

I was planning to use the foam method, but use my own grinder. It sounds very very interesting, I'll make sure to write up a report.

mogascreeta said:
Can any Nexians comment on the potency/dose of powdered root vs. whole root? Does the froth thing work with powder?
The froth will ONLY work with powder, Phlux wrote a pictorial to froth ones SC roots a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom