• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

How to deal with those stinky naphtha fumes ?

Migrated topic.

SlWlIlM

Rising Star
A FOAF Asks

How could i deal with naphtha fumes? The whole house smells like crap

and i keep getting unintentionally high, any advise would be real good.

Jorkest said:
evap outside...or use xylene to pull and then drop crystals out with FASA

A FOAF says

It's quite cold outside where i live, would that affect the length of the time it would take to evap ?

most certainly...what you can do is get a crock pot..electric..put it inside of a box..put some water in it..and then turn it on..wait for a 30 minutes or so for it to warm up..and then use a thermometer to test the temp..if its right around 130 degrees F then you can put your evaping stuff in there..the water helps with the uniformity of the heat..make sure any water vapor can get out..and be sure to put something over the top so nothing can fall in

Jorkest said:
most certainly...what you can do is get a crock pot..electric..put it inside of a box..put some water in it..and then turn it on..wait for a 30 minutes or so for it to warm up..and then use a thermometer to test the temp..if its right around 130 degrees F then you can put your evaping stuff in there..the water helps with the uniformity of the heat..make sure any water vapor can get out..and be sure to put something over the top so nothing can fall in

Thanks for the advice Jorkest

Back
Top Bottom