• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

How to make ayahuasca at home whith mimosa and Capi extracte

nolo

Esteemed member
How to make ayahuasca at home with mimosa and Caapi extract?

Y have 40 g of mimosa and 5 g of caapi 15x extract

Thanks

Thank you, there is a lot of quality information, but as I read it is all DMT frebase, I want to make the broth to drink the ayahuasca and I couldn't find it there,

Read further down the line, like the parts about ayahuasca and the many links given.

At this platform we encourage people to do their own homework first before asking about specific details. 👌

Kind regards,

The Traveler
Thanks, I finally found it, it's point 5.2But I didn't find the specific recipe for mimosa with caapi. I have this recipe and I would like to know if the proportions and cooking times are correct.

Ingredients
200 ml of vinegar (preferable white vinegar or apple cider vinegar)
160 g mimosa hostilis (grated or powdered)
150 g Banisteriopsis caapi (powdered)
3 liters of water (filtered)
Instructions
Heat water in a large pot until just about to boil, then reduce heat to medium.
Add vinegar and mimosa hostilis to the water and stir well.

Cook this for 3 hours on medium-low heat. Don't boil!
Filter all the liquid with a hand towel or other cloth. Squeeze as much liquid as possible from the mimosa.
Save the liquid in another pot and then repeat the entire process with fresh water and the same grated mimosa.
Repeat the process again. They will leave you 3 bottles of mimosa-infused liquid.
Combine the three pots of mimosa water and cook over medium heat. Reduce it to 1.5 liters and make it more concentrated.
Put the water in the refrigerator and let it cool overnight.
Filter the liquid in the morning to remove excess particles.
Heat the liquid again on the stove, but do not let it boil.
Add Banisteriopsis caapi powder and stir for 15-30 minutes on low heat.
Serve the tea in small quantities.

Grades
The final 1 liter product will serve 26 to 28 doses. It is a psychoactive drink, so be careful with the quantity.
The ayahuasca plant contains a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor. Therefore, it should never be taken with an SSRI (which is often present in antidepressant drugs) or any other prescription medication.

I've tinkered a lot with mimosa hot brews, but my preferred method is an alcohol extraction. It is easy, fool-proof and reliable. See this thread for more info, if interested. Good luck.

Thanks, I finally found it, it's point 5.2But I didn't find the specific recipe for mimosa with caapi. I have this recipe and I would like to know if the proportions and cooking times are correct.

Ingredients
200 ml of vinegar (preferable white vinegar or apple cider vinegar)
160 g mimosa hostilis (grated or powdered)
150 g Banisteriopsis caapi (powdered)
3 liters of water (filtered)
Instructions
Heat water in a large pot until just about to boil, then reduce heat to medium.
Add vinegar and mimosa hostilis to the water and stir well.

This is way of, as traveler said, read some more. Or follow one of the basic recipes. Start here for the basics. All About Aya <3

This is way of, as traveler said, read some more. Or follow one of the basic recipes. Start here for the basics. All About Aya <3

Hello, I just read all the messages in the subforum, thank you very much for the valuable information, I will explain how I understood what should be done, please if anyone feels the need to Correct me, first of all clarify that I do not understand English, and I am using a translator, I seem to understand many things with the translator, sorrys if my text in English is not completely Correct ,
I am going to explain, as I understood, for mimosa with 5 or 10 boiled grains would be enough for a dose, accompanied by between 50 and 100 g of boiled Capi, I understand that this is the correct way,

Now I have 40 g of mimosa, the broth, boiled for 3 times, three hours each time, I must have between 500 and 1000 grams of boiled Capi, right,

Ahí van mis dudas :

1 If for 5 g of mimosa it would be one dose, then for 40 g it would be needed 600 g of Capi, correct?

2 To prepare the caaapi, do you make it the same as the mimosa three hours X3 times with vinegar too?

3 Now I have 40g of already boiled mimosa, and 5g of cappi resin 15 x, it would be 75g of Caapi in vegetable matter, how can I experience the medicine, do I take the 5g Caapi and add 3g of boiled mimosa?

4 I have another ayahuasca, if I take it and half way through the trip I add the only boiled mimosa that I have, will it be psychedelic due to the effect of caaapi in the first ayahuasca, or will it lack capi?

Thank you so much

Hello, I just read all the messages in the subforum, thank you very much for the valuable information, I will explain how I understood what should be done, please if anyone feels the need to Correct me, first of all clarify that I do not understand English, and I am using a translator, I seem to understand many things with the translator, sorrys if my text in English is not completely Correct ,
I am going to explain, as I understood, for mimosa with 5 or 10 boiled grains would be enough for a dose, accompanied by between 50 and 100 g of boiled Capi, I understand that this is the correct way,

Now I have 40 g of mimosa, the broth, boiled for 3 times, three hours each time, I must have between 500 and 1000 grams of boiled Capi, right,

Ahí van mis dudas :

1 If for 5 g of mimosa it would be one dose, then for 40 g it would be needed 600 g of Capi, correct?

2 To prepare the caaapi, do you make it the same as the mimosa three hours X3 times with vinegar too?

3 Now I have 40g of already boiled mimosa, and 5g of cappi resin 15 x, it would be 75g of Caapi in vegetable matter, how can I experience the medicine, do I take the 5g Caapi and add 3g of boiled mimosa?

4 I have another ayahuasca, if I take it and half way through the trip I add the only boiled mimosa that I have, will it be psychedelic due to the effect of caaapi in the first ayahuasca, or will it lack capi?

Thank you so much

Re: 4. - You may want to add a bit more caapi for the follow-up dose; not a full dose but maybe a third or a half, depending on how intense the caapi effect is itself. Taking a second cup of the full, combined brew would probably hit you like a freight train.

Where can I read a little more? I already read everything in this sub forum

The dosages in the recipe above looks a little bit strange to me. Personally I go for 70g of caapi (50g at least) for 6-7g of mimosa.
More mimosa tends to be really agressive in the dmt hyperspace, less caapi will not allow to feel the beneficial effects of this plant.
So you can adapt to your extract, but I work with this dosages for years now and it seems the lost beneficial to me.
Sometimes I do several runs in one night, it's just fine.

The dosages in the recipe above looks a little bit strange to me. Personally I go for 70g of caapi (50g at least) for 6-7g of mimosa.
More mimosa tends to be really agressive in the dmt hyperspace, less caapi will not allow to feel the beneficial effects of this plant.
So you can adapt to your extract, but I work with this dosages for years now and it seems the lost beneficial to me.
Sometimes I do several runs in one night, it's just fine.
Thank you very much friend for your contribution, I don't know if you would be so kind as to share how to cook caapi?

Might I suggest you start a little lower with the mimosa, if you have good quality caapi 7grams of mimosa can really be overwhelming. I would suggest to start at 3 grams at most and then if at an hour in its not enough to take a maybe 1 gram more.

A good overall strategy is to brew a larger amount of caapi, like 500 grams and then drink 1/10 of that and slowly increase your dose until you have figured out what strength your brew is and then slowly introduce mimosa at a gram at a time. Then you can really build up your dose until you find your sweet spot.

In my opinion there is no need to jump into the deep end of the pool, feeling yourself over multiple sessions is much more productive and rewarding.

Might I suggest you start a little lower with the mimosa, if you have good quality caapi 7grams of mimosa can really be overwhelming. I would suggest to start at 3 grams at most and then if at an hour in its not enough to take a maybe 1 gram more.

A good overall strategy is to brew a larger amount of caapi, like 500 grams and then drink 1/10 of that and slowly increase your dose until you have figured out what strength your brew is and then slowly introduce mimosa at a gram at a time. Then you can really build up your dose until you find your sweet spot.

In my opinion there is no need to jump into the deep end of the pool, feeling yourself over multiple sessions is much more productive and rewarding.
Thank you for this good answer, and I have the following doubts:
1, is there any effect of Caapi without mimosa, psychedelic effect or similar? What do I notice that Caapi is good?

To prepare the Caapi it would be to boil for 8 hours, x 3 times changing the water each time and at the end reduce right?
Thank you very much again

Thank you for this good answer, and I have the following doubts:
1, is there any effect of Caapi without mimosa, psychedelic effect or similar? What do I notice that Caapi is good?
Yes most definitely you feel it, caapi has a very clear effect and is without mimosa already capable of producing a strong trip. So to describe the effect of when it’s enough is not that easy. I would say that when you’re feeling like your in a trance floating away in thoughts it’s usually enough for me to ad mimosa and get some effects . Then it goes up from there, in a way it’s difficult to drink to much especially when you have a good purge you know your at the right spot. In the end the only way is to work slowly, and don’t try to trip the first time around. Just feel your way in slowly over multiple sessions and Aya wil reward you.

Yes most definitely you feel it, caapi has a very clear effect and is without mimosa already capable of producing a strong trip. So to describe the effect of when it’s enough is not that easy. I would say that when you’re feeling like your in a trance floating away in thoughts it’s usually enough for me to ad mimosa and get some effects . Then it goes up from there, in a way it’s difficult to drink to much especially when you have a good purge you know your at the right spot. In the end the only way is to work slowly, and don’t try to trip the first time around. Just feel your way in slowly over multiple sessions and Aya wil reward you
I understand, at least I would have to take 50 g of Capi in one gulp, right? How do you describe the effect of Capi? From there, take 1 g of boiled mimosa and work your way up?

MOD EDIT: please type your responses outside of the quote box to make it easier for others to see!!

I understand, at least I would have to take 50 g of Capi in one gulp, right? How do you describe the effect of Capi? From there, take 1 g of boiled mimosa and work your way up?
@Varollo already stated this:
to describe the effect of when it’s enough is not that easy. I would say that when you’re feeling like your in a trance floating away in thoughts
Beyond that, at some point you have to show a bit of personal initiative.

I typically cook caapi and mimosa together, even if there are a lot of folks out there that prefer to separate both.

At least, three boils, and reducing to a volume that is easy to handle. I go for a 40 mL shot per dosage round about.

I am used to drink several glasses in one session, so I adjust the amount until I get the desired effects. Sometimes more weak, sometimes strong.

I know that from a chemical point of view, reassembling both plants doesn't seem ideal, but from an alchemical perspective, it just seems right.

If the first shot, doesn't hit hard enough, I go for a second maybe two hours later and eventually adjust the dose. There was never any deception in doing like this.

Back
Top Bottom