• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

I think i messed up something Acacia Confusa

Migrated topic.

CannabisAR

Rising Star
This is my first post but have been a long time follower of the site. I made my first attempt extract DMT from Acacia Confusa good quality using The Tek method that involves. bark, Lime, Vinegar and Naphtha. I know the original method uses Mimosa but I already had the other stuff on hand already. Well this morning I opened the freezer and saw white and thought to myself yes I did it right. Until the solution at room temp went from white to clear. Looks very oily to me.

I guess my question is. How do I remove the oil or fats so I can recrystallize the DMT. and second is it safe to vape or smoke the oily goo assuming the solvent as evaporated.

I have not thrown anything out I put the tray back in the freezer and wanted to check here first. thanks guys.

Welcome to the Nexus!

Don't worry, if you followed the tek to a T, then nothing is lost. I would recommend doing some more research about cleaning up ACRB extracts (hint: mini A/B ) in order to produce crystals from it. Also take a look at this:

..Enough GOO questions! read this..

and

IMPORTANT: spice color purity fallacy AKA is your dmt ok to smoke ?

A little searching can go a long way, btw. Using "site:www.dmt-nexus.me" in your search allows google to search through Nexus threads only and is an extremely valuable tool. It works better than the forum's search engine. Anyway, good luck!

why not just boil it together with a spoonful of syrian rue seeds in some water with lemon juice for 40 minutes, then strain and filter into a teacup? IMHO it is much better consumed in such a manner.

GuruD said:
why not just boil it together with a spoonful of syrian rue seeds in some water with lemon juice for 40 minutes, then strain and filter into a teacup? IMHO it is much better consumed in such a manner.

A 40 minute Ayahuasca style tea will not be very effective in comparison to doing multiple boils with fresh water and combining then reducing. This was pointed out to you in another thread by EG. Also, OP mentioned in a recent thread that they take a daily SSRI which would make taking Syrian rue or b. caapi not only dangerous, but potentially fatal.

The Grateful One said:
GuruD said:

A 40 minute Ayahuasca style tea will not be very effective in comparison to doing multiple boils with fresh water and combining then reducing. This was pointed out to you in another thread by EG. Also, OP mentioned in a recent thread that they take a daily SSRI which would make taking Syrian rue or b. caapi not only dangerous, but potentially fatal.

Hi grateful one,

Thanks for the reply. But when I boiled 4 grams of syrian rue seeds with 6 grams of acrb powder for 42 minutes with some lemon juice, I had a very potent and clean tasting tea, and I only drank a small amount of it. I would say that I drank 1/3 of it and had a powerful entheogenic experience. The multiple boils of three hours each that you mention, referencing EG's post in another thread, relates to AYAHUASCA VINE. It doesn't have anything to do with either syrian rue seeds nor acrb. IME one hour of boiling syrian rue seeds with acrb powder with lemon juice, give or take fifteen minutes, is plenty of time to extract the essence from the plants.

It has everything to do with ACRB and sryian rue. It has been proven over and over and over that multiple washes are more effective at grabbing all the alkaloids from your plant material than one wash. It does not matter if it is ACRB, MHRB, sryian rue, or ayahuasca vine, the same principles apply. If your method works for you, that is wonderful, but it is not the most efficient method. Why would you deliberately choose to be less efficient?

Hi again :)

actually I think that its more efficient to use a few teaspoons of lemon juice and boil for just under an hour just once, rather than nine hours of boiling. As I'm sure you may know, boiling with lemon juice greatly reduces the amount of time necessary to pull the essence of the plants into the water. And it is also well-known that the dmt-containing plants only require an hour or less of boiling in order to extract the essence.

I appreciate your input and thanks.

GuruD said:
Hi again :)

actually I think that its more efficient to use a few teaspoons of lemon juice and boil for just under an hour just once, rather than nine hours of boiling. As I'm sure you may know, boiling with lemon juice greatly reduces the amount of time necessary to pull the essence of the plants into the water. And it is also well-known that the dmt-containing plants only require an hour or less of boiling in order to extract the essence.

I appreciate your input and thanks.

It is not more efficient to do one boil, even with acid, but if you want to continue to believe that, that is up to you. One boil will pull some actives. Multiple boils with acid will pull nearly all the actives, hence why it is more efficient. It is recorded all over the Nexus and in all sorts of Ayahuasca recipes just one google search away.

I don't want to derail this thread any further. Do as you will and have a nice day.

:)

Back
Top Bottom