• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

I think I'm equipped to test my substances now

Nydex

The Lizard Wizard
Staff member
Donator
I kind of ashamedly admit that I have little experience with testing my substances with anything other than Ehrlich (since I primarily worked with LSD in the past). I recently purchased a comprehensive test kit from protestkit.eu (thanks @Transform for guiding me!), and now I think I'm properly equipped to safely consume whatever it is I want to consume, considering the supposed number of substances I can detect with this kit is over 800.

As you can see, I also grabbed myself a brand new Gemini-20 scale as a result of quite a bit of research regarding a good-enough milligram scale that doesn't absolutely demolish the bank. I know I can't rely on this scale for sub-10mg doses too much, but I rarely consume anything that is as potent, so that's a non-issue.

The rectangular white packages at the bottom are fentanyl test strips.

The purpose of this post is twofold. The first is to ask for any advice that might not be readily apparent from the included instructions and what is on the website in terms of tutorials. Things that one learns with experience. So if anyone of you that has used these kits knows something extra, I'd be grateful if you can share it.

The second and arguably much more crucial point of this post is that I want to remind people of the importance of testing and weighing everything they consume. Nowadays there's a lot of misinformation out there, and also a lot of cut product, especially with fentanyl, which is exceptionally deadly if consumed in larger amounts.

Please, for the sake of your health, save up for a test kit and work with substances in a responsible, safe manner. Far too many people have gotten hurt by negligence or underappreciation of the risk involved in consuming substances that one has not extracted themselves via a process they are intimately familiar and confident with.

Safe and productive travels! ❤️

IMG_20240731_115433_7.jpg
IMG_20240731_115444_9.jpg
IMG_20240731_115521_0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom