• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

I will inject real 5 meo DMT - Need advice - mix with aceti acid

Migrated topic.

Mr.Joules

Rising Star
Hi guys

Cant post in the 5 meo thread so i ask here.

Long story short.. nn dmt have stop working for me. Did a thread about iboga, now ive done both san pedro and iboga. Dident like it at all.

Now i have real 5 meo.

It might not work, cause nn dmt dont. But if it do it will save my life...

I got a few questions. When you inject it, u will need acetic acid or vinegar. How much acetic acid do you need for 50-100mg?

* what dose 5 meo do you recomend?
* I wil injcet it IM, not iv. Is like like nn dmt that it will last 1 hour IM ?..
* Why do so many people scream like they are in panic, i will be in my apartment and dont
want to sound like that.. is it dose dependent?
* How long are you gone on 5 meo, both smoking and injecting? will it take 1-3 mins for
IM to kick in, just like nn dmt?

If i cant break thru on 200mg changa + 50mg crystals, il bet il need more 5 meo dmt.

Would like your guys advide. I will do this on 1-2 weeks :) as fast as it arrived.

If everything goes right, i HOPE acetic acid can desolve the 5 meo. mix 50mg with 1ml AA
and 1ml bac water, wait - then inject and lay down to the music blasting...

Regards

Mod said:
Edited by moderator. Please refrain from sourcing discussion.

These doses are extremely high and possibly dangerous.. if this is a real post then why are you thinking about this?

Even though it's ambiguous I don't think your reference to sourcing is allowed...

All the best, stay safe.

"* Why do so many people scream like they are in panic, i will be in my apartment and dont
want to sound like that.. is it dose dependent?"

one never knows if this reaction will occur; one's reaction to NNDMT is absolutely no indication of how one will respond to 5-MEO's often overwhelming power.

unlike NNDMT - a sitter is almost always mandatory for 5-MEO. whether you scream, writhe about or run for the door, you will not know you are doing it. people often find themselves in a strangely awkward position or place, far away from where the journey began.

i suggest you watch the Hamilton's Pharmacopia episode on toad medicine; especially the gentleman who had near-seizure like reactions, as well as the man who face-planted into the shallow water and hit the rocky bottom. by the way, both of these subjects had powerful, positive experiences...yet the risk of having this happen alone is too great, IMO.

not to mention, you are planning to inject it? my goodness....

play it safe. from your post, it doesn't sound like you are. just saying.

take care of yourself.

spractral said:
These doses are extremely high and possibly dangerous.. if this is a real post then why are you thinking about this?

Even though it's ambiguous I don't think your reference to sourcing is allowed...

All the best, stay safe.

Il thinking about this cause it all started out with nn dmt wouldent work. So now the last weeks
Removed. Tought about try DPT or 5 meo, if i could find.

But now i got the chance to try real 5 meo. So im extremly happy cause i really think this can work if i inject it.

What dose would you recomend? u know you need more IM. People use double the amout for IM injections
for nn dmt.

Removed. Any further discussion of buying, selling, or sourcing will result in an immediate ban.

Regards !

Why would you want to inject it? The same effect as IV can be had via smoking, and the same effects as IM can be had by via insufflation or buccal administration. Even oral administration is an option for a longer and slower experience.

A lot of what you propose brings up red flags. You don't want to go injecting vinegar, you don't want to be injecting bases in any form. Your proposed doses are incredibly out of proportion. The quality of the material is questionable, for example if you end up with toad venom instead of synthetic 5-MeO-DMT and inject bufotoxins into your tissue you could face a medical emergency or life threatening situation.

Assuming you can verify your material is in fact unadulterated synthetic 5-MeO-DMT start by smoking <5mg and work up slowly one mg at a time, or by snuffing or sublingually administering <10mg and working up slowly no moar than a few mg at a time.

If you can verify your material is toad venom the only safe rout of administration is via smoking and since the alkaloid content is variable again you'll want to start low (maybe 10 mg range) and work up slowly.

Be safe now.

ducdevil said:
"* Why do so many people scream like they are in panic, i will be in my apartment and dont
want to sound like that.. is it dose dependent?"

one never knows if this reaction will occur; one's reaction to NNDMT is absolutely no indication of how one will respond to 5-MEO's often overwhelming power.

unlike NNDMT - a sitter is almost always mandatory for 5-MEO. whether you scream, writhe about or run for the door, you will not know you are doing it. people often find themselves in a strangely awkward position or place, far away from where the journey began.

i suggest you watch the Hamilton's Pharmacopia episode on toad medicine; especially the gentleman who had near-seizure like reactions, as well as the man who face-planted into the shallow water and hit the rocky bottom. by the way, both of these subjects had powerful, positive experiences...yet the risk of having this happen alone is too great, IMO.

not to mention, you are planning to inject it? my goodness....

play it safe. from your post, it doesn't sound like you are. just saying.

take care of yourself.

Hi :)

Yes il understand that.. some just sink down and looks to be in a orgasm, some other ive seen (on Youtube) breaks down in screams.. saw one woman who almoste sufficated so they put water on her. So il understand this can be mindbreaking. I dont expect.

I can also say im 2 weeks post a alone Iboga sesion. Took it in my sofa, 5 days blackout and waked up in my bed with changa all over my body, MDMA on my bed, goo/looked like shit that i put all over the apartment walls brown/black. Aparment was ruined more or less.

So if i move around in the sofa im alright..

Do you have a dose recomend? i wounder if its like nn dmt that you need double dose if injected.

I will take it carefull, il do it like a cermony.

Thank u, you to !

Regards

dreamer042 said:
Why would you want to inject it? The same effect as IV can be had via smoking, and the same effects as IM can be had by via insufflation or buccal administration. Even oral administration is an option for a longer and slower experience.

A lot of what you propose brings up red flags. You don't want to go injecting vinegar, you don't want to be injecting bases in any form. Your proposed doses are incredibly out of proportion. The quality of the material is questionable, for example if you end up with toad venom instead of synthetic 5-MeO-DMT and inject bufotoxins into your tissue you could face a medical emergency or life threatening situation.

Assuming you can verify your material is in fact unadulterated synthetic 5-MeO-DMT start by smoking <5mg and work up slowly one mg at a time, or by snuffing or sublingually administering <10mg and working up slowly no moar than a few mg at a time.

If you can verify your material is toad venom the only safe rout of administration is via smoking and since the alkaloid content is variable again you'll want to start low (maybe 10 mg range) and work up slowly.

Be safe now.

Cause nn DMT wont work smoking, so i feel 5 meo might not to.

And i would love to inject it instead. I can tell u this, 7 years xanax addiciton. Go CT from that, the anxiety il get from that, its NOTHING close to what i feel before i smoke dmt.

Il shit without kidding 8-13 times before i smoke, i feel so bad i want to puke from anxiety.

If i could put this in my shoulder, lay back for 1-2 mins and then the comeup starts. That would be amazing..

I will ask him, thanks for the headsup. He told me that the venom is extracted. So it will be crystals. Would bufotoxins be in extracted crystals or just the venom?

And by the way. i will use a filter before il inject it, so it will be as sterial as possible.

Regards

He told me that the venom is extracted
So you will indeed have toad venom. I re-iterate, the only safe route for working with venom is to smoke it. If you inject bufotoxins you could very well stop your heart and end up in the morgue.

This is not something to take lightly.

ok, my last post on this thread, since i am also suspecting this is a bit of a troll post...trying to bait strong reactions. yet...

there is a desperate quality to your post that begs a bigger question. what has stopped "working"? what are you trying to achieve? what are you attempting to discover, or perhaps bury?

when a medicine stops producing the desired effect, the answer is NEVER to just do more/moar or move on to the next, most powerful compound. the answer is usually to stop and take an inventory of *why* sacred medicines are no longer the answer.

when one has a negative experience with DMT, the sage advice usually given here by experienced travelers is to pause - begin a moratorium and reflect. the medicine will always be there and the distance from it is usually medicine in itself. to just dive back in aggressively is not only dangerous but is totally missing the mark and message of the medicine.

what i read sounds like someone in a somewhat frenzied attempt to get as high as possible, having become frustrated that the last, best thing no longer hits the spot. that, my friend, is a road to ruin.

psychotherapy, meditation, breath work and abstinence are all ways of finding your way to your true Self. a time will come when the medicine calls you back spontaneously, not chasing it and challenging it.

see if you can find a therapist who works with psychedelics and/or MDMA - this work is profoundly powerful and effective, not to mention very, very safe.

ask yourself - what would you do if, indeed, 5-MEO doesn't "work"? what then?

pardon me if i've written too boldly; i felt compelled to share my opinions and they are sent with an intention of caring and healing.

namaste

ducdevil said:
ok, my last post on this thread, since i am also suspecting this is a bit of a troll post...trying to bait strong reactions. yet...

there is a desperate quality to your post that begs a bigger question. what has stopped "working"? what are you trying to achieve? what are you attempting to discover, or perhaps bury?

when a medicine stops producing the desired effect, the answer is NEVER to just do more/moar or move on to the next, most powerful compound. the answer is usually to stop and take an inventory of *why* sacred medicines are no longer the answer.

when one has a negative experience with DMT, the sage advice usually given here by experienced travelers is to pause - begin a moratorium and reflect. the medicine will always be there and the distance from it is usually medicine in itself. to just dive back in aggressively is not only dangerous but is totally missing the mark and message of the medicine.

what i read sounds like someone in a somewhat frenzied attempt to get as high as possible, having become frustrated that the last, best thing no longer hits the spot. that, my friend, is a road to ruin.

psychotherapy, meditation, breath work and abstinence are all ways of finding your way to your true Self. a time will come when the medicine calls you back spontaneously, not chasing it and challenging it.

see if you can find a therapist who works with psychedelics and/or MDMA - this work is profoundly powerful and effective, not to mention very, very safe.

ask yourself - what would you do if, indeed, 5-MEO doesn't "work"? what then?

pardon me if i've written too boldly; i felt compelled to share my opinions and they are sent with an intention of caring and healing.

namaste

Il got pretty mad reading this.

I dont smoke DMT to get high, well i somke cause of the experience ofc like we all do.. The difference betweem me and you. DMT have SAVED my life. SAVED.

Its stopped working 6 months ago and i dont know why. Maby im imune for life, or something else is wrong with the way it get into my blood. Did a thread about this to.

Been off dmt for 6 months, dident work after this break either.

So if the only medicine on this earth that makes me want to live wont work, i wont give up searching for help when my life is at stake. Hope is the last thing that leave the human spirit.

About the tips, ive done all that. Nothing like that would help, im to fucked up in my sole.

Regards

dreamer042 said:
He told me that the venom is extracted
So you will indeed have toad venom. I re-iterate, the only safe route for working with venom is to smoke it. If you inject bufotoxins you could very well stop your heart and end up in the morgue.

This is not something to take lightly.

Thank you !

In other words you cant inject 5 meo, the real. Only the rc?..

That blew my plan away. Need to get it into the blood without smoking...

Dont inject acetic acid. You can pretty easily just destroy your muscle tissue so you end up just killing the flesh of your arm.
And i dont need to tell you how bad that can turn. (just refer to crocodil scarring of the tissue)

Also dont forget if you inject it you wont have much time to take the needle out and more.

So you then will trip with a needle in your arm. Thats a recipe for disaster.

Hi friend,

Please avoid injecting unless done by a medical professional.
Do not inject acetic acid - it's super unhealthy.
Have you tried ayahuasca?

I suspect this is a troll post, but in the interests of safety I will say that if you really are serious about this you need to do a LOT more research into this or you could easily physically or psychologically damage yourself.

If you inject Bufo alvarius secretion you will very likely kill yourself due to the cardiotoxins in the raw secretion...vaping is your only option.

Just because N,N-DMT no longer yields effects doesn't mean the same applies to 5-MeO-DMT. It is a much more potent substance and vastly more powerful.

50mg is way too high a dose and would likely result in death. One intrepid Nexian accidently IV'd 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT under the false impression it was N,N-DMT and he had a full near death experience and likely had a close brush with death. 5-10mg is the dosage range for IM injection, and you need to do research on how to go about this safely otherwise it could pose great risk. Only high purity 5-MeO-DMT hcl can be injected.

Just vape it. Otherwise it sounds like you are accident waiting to happen, and you reap what you sow.

As a devout pupil of Internet Comment Etiquette with Erik, I feel partially compelled to burp-out a response seasoned with his big money salvia style all over this thread. As an advocate of harm reduction and safe & informed recreational drug use, I feel equally compelled to beg you to abandon this idea entirely. Alas, I am so sleep deprived, I can barely see my words blossoming across the pitch-black background of this post, let alone chose which style of comment etiquette I should use in the event that an ill-informed traveler asks for advice over The Nexus on how to administer a disastrously-large amount of 5-MeO-DMT using hypodermic needles and vinegar. Instead, I'll end my rant of the day here, and let Kafka finish this "PLEASE DO NOT EVEN THINK OF DOING THIS" statement for me:

Franz Kafka said:
"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.

Just try Ayahuasca, make sure gut MAO-A is fully inhibited and take some DMT, it should very well work. I read awhile back a poster saying DMT wouldn't work for them and they thought it may have degraded so they made up a new DMT batch and when they smoked it, all was fine, so perhaps your DMT degraded? I would definitely say to try Aya/Pharma before trying to inject 5-MEO/toad venom. I will never understand why people are looking to blow themselves away with IV administration or taking heavy heavy dosages of Psychedelics orally. People really should stick to the safer ROA's and good but not too heavy dosages.

Friend, you obviously are looking for something that 5meo DMT will not give you if you aren't getting it from the other drugs you mention, namely, "getting off". You also show a complete lack of knowledge as to how to even be reasonably safe injecting drugs. Needles are probably the safest ROA of all as fas as injection, dose etc etc, IF DONE RIGHT.

You are just going to screw your head, body, mind and maybe even soul up. Pl,us you might end up in a psych ward if you are lucky when your neighbors call police. Don't be an idiot.

What you propose will most likely:

1. Yes, it will have you screaming. If you think people do it in panic, you have no clue what you are playing with. The police will probably come. If they don't arrest you, they will most likely have you under a 72-hour hold if they find you on 5meo DMT screaming. Or after, trying to make sense of your stupid action.

2. You will have a horrible experience you will be unable to make sense of or integrate. You will become more lost than you ever have been.

3. You will end up in hospital with a horrible abcess and have to have it incised while you are conscious, with a local. Look it up.

Psychedelics are not a cure they are a catalyst for change if anything.

These "medicines"(and i use the word very loosely) do not cure mental illness to believe they do is not a good way of approaching them.

Psychedelics can have a effect on how you perceive certain situations/circumstances etc. IF you do the work mentally to integrate these revelations you may be able to gain a different perspective in sober life on your particular situation potentially making it more bearable.

if you do not do this you may get high for a short time and then be left with a short lived after glow and when this ends needing to go back to whichever drug caused this momentary change in perception but relying on a drug to make the change permanent without doing the work yourself to make the change permanent is a flawed approach that will lead to more and more damaging drug use

I hope you can find the peace you so desperately are searching for but understand there is no miracle cure it is acheived by hard work, tears, pain, love, understanding, and acceptance of yourself

-dm

Back
Top Bottom