• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

I'm a bit dazed

Migrated topic.

DOS

Rising Star
SWIM says: I was in and out of here and there for 3.5 hours last night smoking spice, and I have more questions now than ever. I was warned by acolon_5 that mixing salvia and spice could get ugly, and I found out why. Instead of topping a huge dose of spice off with some 10X salvia I did the opposite. I sprinkled a tiny amount of spice on a huge dose of 10X sally.

By the second toke I was immediately confronted by very angry and offended brown tribal people. They wore the spacey patterns that I'm usually immersed in before DMT breakthroughs as clothing, but on their clothing and skin were a mess of salvia's psychotic tricks which were very loony and twisting around their bodies. I was standing directly in front of one tribesman who was sitting at a table taking off the salvia tricks like they were a repulsive nuisance onto a plate. He told me to look at the weird salvia objects up close on the plate, and he just looked at me like he was asking why I would do something like that. For a while I seemed to be saturated in his look of disgust and his anger directed towards me. I said I was sorry, and would never do it again, and then they faded away. I floated in a dark void for a while and that ended the first trip.

I came back to my room feeling really guilty and sorry that I did that to them. So I took the rest of the salvia out of the bowl, added a little more spice, and went back into hyperspace hoping that I had not worn out my welcome. I wanted to shake off this very bad feeling that I had immediately with a new trip. Well this time I was face to face with yet another group of alien people. The location I was in was very dark, with dim cool lights (there were no warm colors), and their skin was a deep, dark blue. They were giants, and I just hovered before them face to face at a loss for words. They looked at me like I was a ghostly apparition, and then they understood that I was human.

I stared into their eyes searching for answers and I had an extremely strong feeling that they created me, so I asked them repeatedly, "Did you create me, Aw-New-Naw-Key?" When I spoke I was very alarmed at the tone of my voice because it was extremely deep and for some reason I felt powerful. I was also alarmed because the syllables of the word Annunaki just flowed out of my mouth without one preconceived thought. I've read a few things about the Annunaki but I never payed much mind to the whole Sumerian story. They seemed offended out of pride that I who was inferior to them was asking such a question. They wouldn't answer, and again I faded further and further from them while asking, "Or did I call you by the wrong name?"

Again, I opened my eyes to my room again with my physical heart seemingly on fire, my body vibrating and my brain felt like it was liquified and moving euphorically inside my skull. I was still not satisfied. I wanted answers, so I loaded my pipe with more spice yet again, and this time I did not go anywhere. Instead, everything in my room seemed like it was a hologram that was glitching. A force stirred inside of me that caused my tongue to make strange sounds. I couldn't control it. I then began calling out, "Lew-Thewww, Lew-Theww, Lew-Ser, Son of the Morning. Lift the veil." Again, it felt like a different voice coming from my mouth but it did not bother me. I repeated these words and something else which I cannot remember. I loaded my pipe yet again with another large dose of spice and then I just layed in my bed silent with the most intense high I've ever felt listening to a loud ringing and machine like humm. I seriously was expecting E.T. to physically enter my room at any minute, but nothing happened.

All in all I took the salvia/spice combo, and then took 3 breakthrough, blueberry-sized doses of spice over the course of 3.5 hours. My question is do you guys ever smoke this much spice over such a short period of time? If, so what happens?...I am pretty perplexed about this whole experience. I don't know why I always encounter different groups of humanoid aliens but I do. Sometimes they tell me to take more spice so I that's exactly what I did. My heart still physically feels on fire, and my brain feels strange...

If you predose with a bit of maoi's you should be able to stay longer, and use less spice..without tolerancy. I go many times in a night sometimes with my changa, and I put salvia in my changa also..and I find sometimes it just gets weirder and weirder the more I go in a day..

I actaully like larger doses of salvia with a bit of spice...never had a a negative trip yet with that method..its always bright and happy actaully..different strokes for different folks I guess.

Once I smoked some DMT, with a hint of 5meo DMT in the middle of a huge bowl of salvia..and it was soo awesome! I shot up out of my head through a yellow pulsing tunnel, with plastesine looking walls.. I had my arms outstretched like I was superman flying through this thing!..At the end of this tunnel was a big circular shaped room,like a giant yellow bulb, and there was a real funny, actually hilarious female being in there. I flew in and was laughing my ass off with joy about somethign I cant even remember..all i know is that we talked and she made me feel soo loved as I flew around in that place. I came back down crawling around on the floor mumbling with my arms outstretched like I was flying with tears of joy streaming down my face...it was one of themost euphoric and joyful experiences of my entire life.

fractal enchantment said:
If you predose with a bit of maoi's you should be able to stay longer, and use less spice..without tolerancy. I go many times in a night sometimes with my changa, and I put salvia in my changa also..and I find sometimes it just gets weirder and weirder the more I go in a day..

I actaully like larger doses of salvia with a bit of spice...never had a a negative trip yet with that method..its always bright and happy actaully..different strokes for different folks I guess.

Once I smoked some DMT, with a hint of 5meo DMT in the middle of a huge bowl of salvia..and it was soo awesome! I shot up out of my head through a yellow pulsing tunnel, with plastesine looking walls.. I had my arms outstretched like I was superman flying through this thing!..At the end of this tunnel was a big circular shaped room,like a giant yellow bulb, and there was a real funny, actually hilarious female being in there. I flew in and was laughing my ass off with joy about somethign I cant even remember..all i know is that we talked and she made me feel soo loved as I flew around in that place. I came back down crawling around on the floor mumbling with my arms outstretched like I was flying with tears of joy streaming down my face...it was one of themost euphoric and joyful experiences of my entire life.

SWIM says: Ya, I need me some MAOI's. That's interesting that you have happy trips with Salvia and a bit of Spice, it reads like you had the time of your life! I'm pretty apprehensive about trying it again and winding up with the same angry people, because I have encountered the same people before. The previous time I encountered them they were trying to scare me away like I was a ghost...they act very superstitious. It's not like I'm thinking,"Take me to an alien tribe!" before I toke. I never do that. I was meditating on these words last night before toking, "I seek God, I seek Love, I seek knowledge and understanding."

It's strange because I've had wonderfully positive breakthroughs when DMT is topped with a lesser amount of salvia...just not the other way around. I plan on doing this combo that works for me again, tonight. I'll follow up on this same thread.

I'm just following up like I said I would regardless of interest or the lack thereof. I took two tokes of my beloved combo, only this time for the first time I played music for the experience. This time my heart rate shot through the roof, my stomach started making noises, and it felt like my bed was wiggling. I was immediately face to face with a giant, black insect who's bulgy eyed head immediately merged with my head. The surface of his body was like looking at glowing red stars in the night sky which was pretty cool. I was expecting to meet some humanoids, so this was quite a surprise! It didn't communicate with me at all...but it sure as hell felt like it went inside of me. I could feel my stomach literally turning. Cheers!

Some Spice ON a Sally D layer works fine for me :) I did this mix just once and was really amazed. The begining of eliminating my ego was much softer this time than it usually was, and all was percieved much more clearly than ever, then with that good old Spice Buzzzzz I entered bright pulsating "place", which I could feel was created of some intelligent substance forming a soft bright colored energetic sphere which you could communicate with. It took less than a second, and I was not "me" anymore, I became (or emerged with) Sally D! Not me, but Sally was communicating with Spice energy sphere! My perception totally changed into unknown unhuman perception, there were no familiar senses anymore, I was Sally D Herself being a pure strong and agressive energy which was locked inside that bright pulsating DMT "world". I intended to describe all the feelings, emotions and thoughts here, but now I can see it's just impossible because I was absolutely NOT human, and there are no human words to express it. Sally D's personality was revealed for me, and it's so wonderful to have an opportunity to be so close with such a strong ally as Sally D is :d

So, it was much more of a salvia journey than of a spice trip, but now I recall one strange thing - allthough I have lost my ego, for a moment I could feel 2 mighty energies - both of Spice and of Sally filling my physical and energetic bodies while I was in that DMT "sphere", healing me, bringing me strenghth and positiveness. At the same time (😉) the energies of Sally and of Spice were felt as something incompatible. Right before I could feel this healing flows, DMT "world" began to form a pyramid around Sally D's energy, and after the pyramid was formed these two energies started to fill me.

Don't remember coming back, but I was back with lots of energy and strong feeling of appreciation. There was sharp and childish feeling of "witchcraft" :d I really liked it :d

That's pretty wild, sattwa23. Sally D has moved me physically into completely alien forms of life, but I've never merged with the Shepherdess herself!...I believe that Sally and DMT are compatible at the right ratio, and if the ratio is off that's when shit happens...
In my previous post I said that an alien insect went inside my stomach. I was excited because I felt that it was removing my food allergies and cleansing my intestines. I still feel unusual movement down there every now and then, and it makes me wonder what's going on. I haven't met another insect since.

Back
Top Bottom