• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

important question on dmt extraction

Migrated topic.

brainsand

Rising Star
if one were to write a story about doing marsfold tek would he be able to furthur the plot by taking all the pulls and placing them in a lidded container and then when all together 4 or 5 days later evaporate them all then?

if placed at 20-30 c degrees in a shed would the naptha over the course of a week evaporate on its own?

could someone do freezer precipitation and keep later naptha pulls in a lidded container indefinitely until precipitation is done? and then do next precipitation?

if the tray is large could one do more naptha at once in freezer?

i it true that too much naptha and it wont precipitate all at once

could the remainder napthat be thrown in the freezer again and how much would stay in the naptha

some say just throw in the mason jar and it will precipitate ok

confliction knowledge i need cleared up

i dont know much about any of these named teks but:

if one were to write a story about doing marsfold tek would he be able to furthur the plot by taking all the pulls and placing them in a lidded container and then when all together 4 or 5 days later evaporate them all then?

yes

if placed at 20-30 c degrees in a shed would the naptha over the course of a week evaporate on its own?

probably but have some ventaliation in the shed.

i it true that too much naptha and it wont precipitate all at once

how your substance precipitates depends on a number of things. how much solvent you have, how much solute you have, the solubility of the solute in your solvent, and the temperature.

best results come when you have the most solute in the least solvent in the coldest temperature. also excess impurities can interfere with precipitation as well in either positive or negative ways.

Back
Top Bottom