• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Incapacitans

Migrated topic.
I've never quite understood "noise music".

Would you mind explaining to me why people like it?
Does it require talent? Or could I fake a noise set by fucking around mindlessly?

These are honest questions, and I don't mean to hate on anything. I just don't understand it. I'm pretty sure I could do that without really trying.

TheNtt said:
I've never quite understood "noise music".

Would you mind explaining to me why people like it?
Does it require talent? Or could I fake a noise set by fucking around mindlessly?

These are honest questions, and I don't mean to hate on anything. I just don't understand it. I'm pretty sure I could do that without really trying.

I totally agree. To me that takes no talent at all.

im going to have to agree with you guys on that one...i kept waiting for it to get better...or transfer to something like music...but to me that was just awful noise....sorry dude

i cant believe people were actually diggin to tell you the truth..

Playing that clip almost cost me my relationship!
She puts up with all sorts of stuff, but that "music" almost made her leave me!

That link should come with a warning!

Sorry dude... No rhythm, no nice sounds, nothing... Just noise. Hearing this makes me wonder why they use Metallica as torture in Guantanamo. The American war criminals should ask the Japanese music criminals for guidance.

WTF!!!.......I'm confused...where am I? Huh!. And whats that noise!?!? That nosie...Oh my god I'm dying!!! Call the doctor!!!!!

Huhu! Sorry but I can't seem to understand this "music", but I love the fact that the audience is digging it. Cracks me up=)

But I'm glad you like it. Whatever turns your wheels you know=)

Back
Top Bottom