• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Integration guide for Entheogenic work (No Access)

Migrated topic.

drown

Rising Star
I know this is in another post but i can't post anything there and it was last updated in 2015 saying a decision might be made in the next week or two... Any new update on the locked sub-forum?

If the mods still feel that it's a good idea, I'd love to see it open. Maybe I'll try to jump in the chat this Saturday and see if I can talk to some of the powers that be about it. Thanks for the reminder.:thumb_up:

null24 said:
If the mods still feel that it's a good idea, I'd love to see it open. Maybe I'll try to jump in the chat this Saturday and see if I can talk to some of the powers that be about it. Thanks for the reminder.:thumb_up:

not a problem null, keep me updated if possible plz :d

Personally, I feel if that subforum is to be reopened, all existing threads within it should be removed and the project should be started from scratch, as a community effort. Any guide coming out of it will be the property of the DMT Nexus and made available for free with full credit given to all those that contribute.

It seems like common sense, because that is how projects around here work, but the forum was originally removed over exactly these concerns. I will not lend my support unless there is a 100% consensus on the stipulations listed above.

Perhaps others may feel differently, but that is my own stance on the issue.

dreamer042 said:
Personally, I feel if that subforum is to be reopened, all existing threads within it should be removed and the project should be started from scratch, as a community effort. Any guide coming out of it will be the property of the DMT Nexus and made available for free with full credit given to all those that contribute.

It seems like common sense, because that is how projects around here work, but the forum was originally removed over exactly these concerns. I will not lend my support unless there is a 100% consensus on the stipulations listed above.

These are my concerns as well and I whole-heartedly agree with dreamor042.

Starting with a clean slate and some understanding of purpose before moving forward is a necessary step to my mind.

a1pha said:
dreamer042 said:

Starting with a clean slate and some understanding of purpose before moving forward is a necessary step to my mind.

I personally have no disagreement with this, information should be shared freely for the betterment and safety of others..

Why remove the information already in the project tho?

drown said:
a1pha said:
dreamer042 said:

I personally have no disagreement with this, information should be shared freely for the betterment and safety of others..

The existing threads don't fulfill the the above stipulations and contain a lot of irrelevant discussion that would require extensive cleanup. In this case the whole project would best be started tabla rasa.

drown said:
a1pha said:
dreamer042 said:

The concerns at the outset of the project that were derived out of miscommunication on my part were worked out along time ago I thought. By that, I mean I was under the impression that the exact principles laid out in theposts above would be the working principles of the project.

I'd love to see this happen, would be very grateful to be allowed a part in the development of any "guide", although i've become aware of many projects that already exist and deal with the subject pretty well. I think an ongoing forum for people to aid with integration issues would be an excellent expansion of this community. A forum that deals (mostly) with DMT integration issues and topics would be valuable, IMO.

Let's do it! If this was being held up by the aforementioned miscommunications – in other words by me – I sincerely apologize to the entire community.

@drown- It should probably be cleared and started new because there's a lot of idiscussion on there about the aforementioned miscommunication. I had begun with an idea of this project to be away of gathering data for the purposes of including it in and eventually published book that would be for sale. For the above stated reasons by others in this thread, it was decided not to go forward with that idea. and there's a lot on there about just that matter. It does not pertain to any thing going to the future really

null24 said:
drown said:
a1pha said:
dreamer042 said:

The concerns at the outset of the project that were derived out of miscommunication on my part were worked out along time ago I thought. By that, I mean I was under the impression that the exact principles laid out in theposts above would be the working principles of the project.

I'd love to see this happen, would be very grateful to be allowed a part in the development of any "guide", although i've become aware of many projects that already exist and deal with the subject pretty well. I think an ongoing forum for people to aid with integration issues would be an excellent expansion of this community. A forum that deals (mostly) with DMT integration issues and topics would be valuable, IMO.

Let's do it! If this was being held up by the aforementioned miscommunications – in other words by me – I sincerely apologize to the entire community.

@drown- It should probably be cleared and started new because there's a lot of idiscussion on there about the aforementioned miscommunication. I had begun with an idea of this project to be away of gathering data for the purposes of including it in and eventually published book that would be for sale. For the above stated reasons by others in this thread, it was decided not to go forward with that idea. and there's a lot on there about just that matter. It does not pertain to any thing going to the future really

Ah, that makes sense. Well if the project is reopened and any help is needed let me know.

An the matter of projects tho, i have very recently started one myself and had a few question. The end result would be a post i imagine being like the interactions wiki with multiple directional links that jump you through the page. I'm not to familiar with the script code for the nexus post yet is there any directory for me to look that yup or is that something on a mod can do? Here is a link to the idea or intended project.

Extraction Compendium Project - Collaborative Research Project - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

Also if a mod happens to see this, could that thread me moved to the Open discussion or DMT discussion i wasn't able to post there at the time and think i would get more viable information and replies in those sub-forums( i didn't want to double post) Thank-you and again let me know if you need assistance null.

drown said:
An the matter of projects tho, i have very recently started one myself and had a few question. The end result would be a post i imagine being like the interactions wiki with multiple directional links that jump you through the page. I'm not to familiar with the script code for the nexus post yet is there any directory for me to look that yup or is that something on a mod can do? Here is a link to the idea or intended project.

Extraction Compendium Project - Collaborative Research Project - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

Also if a mod happens to see this, could that thread me moved to the Open discussion or DMT discussion i wasn't able to post there at the time and think i would get more viable information and replies in those sub-forums( i didn't want to double post) Thank-you and again let me know if you need assistance null.
This looks like a great addition to the Nexus -- Thank you!

I moved it to the Collaborative Research Project to keep things somewhat coordinated with the other ongoing projects. If you would like it moved somewhere else please let me know. Really awesome when new (and old) members find something to contribute. Kudos for that!

Any new updates on the status? I see it been updated recently, but still no access?

Back
Top Bottom