• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Introducing myself

Migrated topic.

0c1p3

Rising Star
Hello fellow psychonauts. I've been using weed on and off for a year now, and while at first I thought it would make me brain dead (I was coping with some issues), it turned out to spark a curiosity in me that made me rethink drugs completely. I've always been fairly curious, mostly regarding computers and stuff, but after using cannabis I decided I needed to explore the wonders of chemistry, mostly organic/biochemisty and the ways in which I can alter my brain's functioning to discover new perceived realms of existence. As such, I decided I should find out more about more powerful psychedelics than mild marijuana, and spent about a year reading about most famous substances such as salvia divinorum, LSD, mescaline and magic mushrooms. Finally I found out about a supposedly very powerful drug called DMT in a reddit thread about six months ago. It seemed to be exactly what I was looking for, and reports said that it was easy to extract yourself, which also tingled my newfound love of chemistry. After this long time, I think I finally have the right conditions to try it: a friend, with whom I regularly get high, who is equally as interested as me in trying; a relaxed place with the exact setting as described with low lights, place to lie down, and a state of mind in which I no longer fear what shall come from new experiences, be they DMT or something else. Wish me luck in my endeavor, as I wish you in all of yours.

Back
Top Bottom