• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Introduction: What makes DMT so special?

Migrated topic.

Heartland

Rising Star
This is my first post in these forums, though I've enjoyed reading through other posts for some time now.
I met a strange man at a bar, and he related the following events, which I'll report in the first person to make things easier to read. Thanks for taking some time to read this!

I appreciate the need to keep these forums pristine, and hope to keep with that spirit, while trying to find some answers to my questions. For example, the question asked and partly answered by the man at the bar:

What makes DMT so special?

"There seems to be some special reverence for DMT, much more so than even LSD and Psilocybin. This can be confusing to even the most experienced psychedelic drug users, but becomes clear once one is 'initiated.'

Shamanistic history aside, what makes this stuff so special even in an urban environment? Isn't it just another drug?

After fifteen years of using high doses of LSD and Mushrooms, and spending last summer slowly going through a bottle each of syrian rue and mhrb extracts (below breakthrough), I have finally found an answer.

The other day I had a mix of 3 g of rue, and about 20 g of MHRB (tried to do more and couldn't finish it), each boiled for about an hour with lemon extract in the MHRB pot. I wound up writhing on my bed for two hours (would've been longer but I purged after about a half hour of drinking the MHRB liquid.) I really did experience different realities, many of them.

I was welcome in some places, and told I was unwelcome in others. I communicated with these entities in English, telepathically. It does seem to be quite a coincidence that we could communicate so easily despite being so different, but somehow, this detail is easy for a sceptic like me to dismiss.

For the record, I am an athiest and don't believe in aliens in the conventional use of the term, but this experience was real.

That's what makes it so special, I really feel that what I saw was real, and some of it was as terrifying as other things were beautiful.

I was lucky enough to have a cute little bug-eyed guy pop up his head and greet me. He later got me out of a troublesome conversation with some entities that wanted to kill me. Their greeting as I was passing them had been, 'You are not welcome here!' and I was foolish enough to stop and ask why. Unsavory characters to say the least, but I hesitate to insult them and certainly wouldn't mock them.

Anyway, other hallucinogens have caused hallucinations, and helped me put things regarding this world, my life and my personality into a clearer understanding of how things are and what I need to do to be a better person. Ayahuasca (can I call MHRB plus Syrian rue that?) did all that, plus showed me many different dimensions, which are hard to believe don't exist.

A few questions:
What would happen if you successfully mated with one of these entities? Could you have a child with one foot in each realm? Surely this would've happened already if possible.

Do these entities have DNA or is it something else? Never got around to asking them.

Can the entities who claimed to be vastly superior to me in every way and threatened to kill me ever actually figure out a way to do so, or am I safe. Personally, I'm not losing sleep over it!"

Anyway, thanks for reading, while clearly this was not my own experience, I hope to learn more about how to help people, such as the gentleman in the story above, put such experiences in perspective.

Heartland said:
Do these entities have DNA or is it something else? Never got around to asking them.

I've asked them if they were the ones that synthesized DNA and went around inoculated solar systems with it... and they seemed amused.

welcome to the nexus.
traditionally a brew made with caapi vine is called ayahuasca. so technically the mimosa is not aya, it's Jeruma.

Thanks for the reply, it's interesting that you thought to ask them about the DNA thing too!

Another question I have, the guy I was talking with had tried smoked DMT and felt that it offered access to exactly the same types of spaces as the Jerema.
The main differences seemed to be that the Jurema allowed more time to explore and realize what was happening, and made him sick for a moment, while smoking DMT caused no physical pain, but lasted such a short time that he couldn't get his bearings.

Try maoi with the smoked spice. SWIM has been working with 20mg THH sublingually and smoking joints with changa (spice enhanced leaf) in the middle. Bliss.
Soulman recently drank caapi tea (ayahuasa with no admixture, no dmt) and smoked changa. this is a wonderful method.

keep exploring

A few questions:
What would happen if you successfully mated with one of these entities? Could you have a child with one foot in each realm? Surely this would've happened already if possible.

Some people on this forum had what they called "Hypersex" ...it's said to feel quite nice. nice postg, enjoyed reading it.

I wouldn't say that only DMT is truly exceptional. Mescalin and some type of mushrooms can be as intense and as deep as DMT.

People who have mainly used p.cubensis will most of the time not believe that shrooms can be as intense and deep as DMT, because this type of shroom contains mostly psilocybin. Shrooms that are high in psilocin can take you much further.
Psilocin feels a little less alien than DMT, but is very much like it in higher doses. Maybe even a little more visual.

About mescalin: for a long time i did not believe it could be as potent as DMT, because i had taken only small amounts of it. Many cactusses are not that potent. But recently i found out that it is completely awesome. What set's mescalin apart from the vast majority of all psychedelics though, is that it is very relaxed..not intimidating in any way.
There is no other psychedelic i know of, that can be as deep and powerfull and at the same time so incredibly friendly as mescalin.
I would say that even to people, totally inexperienced with psychedelics, it would be a nice experience going to hyperspace that way and totally not scary in any way.

obliguhl said:
A few questions:

Some people on this forum had what they called "Hypersex" ...it's said to feel quite nice. nice postg, enjoyed reading it.

Nice, I could tell it was possible. Any offspring?

polytrip said:
I wouldn't say that only DMT is truly exceptional. Mescalin and some type of mushrooms can be as intense and as deep as DMT.

People who have mainly used p.cubensis will most of the time not believe that shrooms can be as intense and deep as DMT, because this type of shroom contains mostly psilocybin. Shrooms that are high in psilocin can take you much further.
Psilocin feels a little less alien than DMT, but is very much like it in higher doses. Maybe even a little more visual.

About mescalin: for a long time i did not believe it could be as potent as DMT, because i had taken only small amounts of it. Many cactusses are not that potent. But recently i found out that it is completely awesome. What set's mescalin apart from the vast majority of all psychedelics though, is that it is very relaxed..not intimidating in any way.
There is no other psychedelic i know of, that can be as deep and powerfull and at the same time so incredibly friendly as mescalin.
I would say that even to people, totally inexperienced with psychedelics, it would be a nice experience going to hyperspace that way and totally not scary in any way.

Thanks for the advice, I've heard that san pedro and peyote have empathogenic & fuzzy body feelings that accompany the journey, which to be honest, I think can accompany some experiences with sclerotia and fruits of psilocybes too. Still haven't tried high doses of mescaline, but it seems exciting. My friend has some babies growing, so we'll just wait a few years (no rush.)

I know it's a controversial theory, but I always thought that adding lemon juice to mushroom tea could convert some psilicybin to psilocin so your stomach doesn't have to. This has indeed led to some intense experiences on ten-plus grams, yet... as you said, still not quite as 'alien' but definitely visual. Maybe not multidimensional, though.

It seems like there is a saturation point with all of these things before you black out and experience amnesia. What do you think?

every substance probably has some sort of saturation point. LSD has a point where it doesn't become more powerfull when you take more of it. This makes that with LSD you could never go as deep as with DMT.
For some (maybe most) type of shrooms this also aplies.
But if DMT has such a point, i would not even think of getting too close to it.

Psilocybe azurescens is a type of shroom that actually is very simmilar to DMT and definately very multi-dimensional as well. All other types of shroom i am familiar with are far less potent. The cyanescens is the second best i would say. It can also become otherdimensional, but you need much more for that.

I never heard about the lemon juice thing. I know people use all sort of anti-oxidant substances in extractions to prevent loss of psilocin. Some people say that (water) steaming shrooms also helps in converting psilocybin into psilocin.

As far as entities if you are able to converse with them then you are able to overcome them. It sounds backwards but you need a big ego in hyperspace if you want to navigate the realm of hyperspace. Be humble on this plane and be confident in the hyperspace plane. They cant touch you its against the rules. You on the otherhand can brush them aside at will just make sure you do it with love.

Cubensis contains plenty of psilocin. It actually has as much psilocin as it has psilocybin.
Besides psilocybin is metabolized into psilocin so I don't see how a mushroom with only psilocybin could "not take you as deep" as psilocin...

dread said:

Cubensis contains plenty of psilocin. It actually has as much psilocin as it has psilocybin.
Besides psilocybin is metabolized into psilocin so I don't see how a mushroom with only psilocybin could "not take you as deep" as psilocin...
because it has to convert into psilocin first, wich can only happen at a certain pace, hence the saturation point. Psilocin can directly affect the brain, pychedelically.

Anyway, the thing is that you have to experience it to believe it. Most people don't know how powerfull mushrooms can be. Many people even think that LSD is a heavier psychedelic then shrooms.

I would go as far as saying that the p.azurescens is in visual effects even stronger then DMT. (though DMT has a deeper psychological impact)

because it has to convert into psilocin first, wich can only happen at a certain pace, hence the saturation point. Psilocin can directly affect the brain, pychedelically.

Psilocybin gets converted into psilocin very quickly. The enzymes in your stomach cleave the phosphate. The enzymes in your blood will do it too. The enzymes in your liver will certainly do it. If psilocybin could cross the BBB into the brain, the enzymes in the brain could also do it.

Psilocybin is very readily available to your body. Psilocin has a faster onset, but I will claim psilocybin can take you just as high as psilocin.

P. semilanceata has virtually no psilocin at all, yet it gives a headier trip than any cubensis which has plenty of psilocin.

Big Inhale said:
As far as entities if you are able to converse with them then you are able to overcome them. It sounds backwards but you need a big ego in hyperspace if you want to navigate the realm of hyperspace. Be humble on this plane and be confident in the hyperspace plane. They cant touch you its against the rules. You on the otherhand can brush them aside at will just make sure you do it with love.

Interesting thought. I think it would take some practice to navigate space with bravado.

This would explain why hostile entities couldn't cause harm even though they expressed a wish to.

What about being shut out of places, can you just force your way in, or is it better to just keep moving along?

Can you tell about some times in which ego/confidence has been helpful?

Heartland said:
obliguhl said:
A few questions:

come on now, you can't be serious

what happens in hyperspace, stays in hyperspace

everyone knows that

Impeccable said:
Heartland said:
obliguhl said:
A few questions:

come on now, you can't be serious

what happens in hyperspace, stays in hyperspace

everyone knows that

I was serious, I know that it sounded ridiculous, but it seemed like a valid question at the time.

I am here to learn. Thanks for your insight, I'm sure you are correct now, since time has removed me from the experience, but I wonder if I may have similar questions in the future.

Would it be better to wait a few days before asking questions like that, or do you think it's fine to just type out what comes to mind while still reintegrating?

dont worry if you feel like typing it out go for it... its good to do both, as memories of the experience fade, but also elements can be remembered days later. its ok to ask questions.

The thing that set's DMT apart from every other substance i know of, is indeed that feeling of real confrontation.
This is exactly what makes that most DMT users are ambiguous towards it.
Many of us fear the substance as much as we love it, maybe a bit like the feelings people in the dark ages had towards god.

I am agnostic myself, but always feel like i'm standing face to face with god, when i take DMT.
It is this confrontation that feels so incredibly intimidating sometimes, that draws me towards this substance over and over again.

There are other substance that can take you to the same places, but without this deep feeling of confrontation. I have already said that i consider some types of shrooms in the right amounts, visually superiour to DMT, and mescalin the friendlier substance. But that feeling of it all being more real than reality as we know it, is unique to DMT.

I don't think that a forum on any other psychedelic would
have discussions on whether hyperspace is real, like we have here.

Basically i would say you have nothing to fear. Whether the entities and other worlds are real or not, it is you, that is ultimately in charge of your own soul. That's a basic principle of souvereignty.

Back
Top Bottom