• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Introduction: What makes DMT so special?

Migrated topic.
I'm getting good information here, thank you all for taking the time to reply and encouraging me to post.

Regarding being as afraid of the substance as much as loving it, I have another question:
of friends
Do you ever feel obligated to use DMT? While not considering myself a shaman or anything, I feel that it is necessary to re-dose in order to help keep hyperspace a part of easily recalled memory, in order to continue a dialogue with a close group who are also exploring these realms and are talking about entities, spaces, travel, etc.

It seems like progress is being made locally in the fields of multidimensional travel, understanding, and description, yet I must admit, the longer it has been, the conversations seem to be stranger and less easily understood. It would seem that the only thing to do would be to redose, or become a passive participant in these conversations/research.

Any insight is appreciated.

The above is hypothetical, of course.

I feel that it is necessary to re-dose in order to help keep hyperspace a part of easily recalled memory, in order to continue a dialogue with a close group who are also exploring these realms and are talking about entities, spaces, travel, etc.

A little bird told me that this is definatly the case. But it's still your decision. You can stop it anytime. It's not that it's addictive ....more an urge to explore which could very well be inborn.

but even for a lot of the people which have the urge to explore, I think eventually dmt creates some sort of positive respect/aversion, because its so mysterious, direct, mercyless and in-your-face. One cannot hide behind the usual defenses of ego, self-pride, and is there, butt naked flying through hyperspace in the hands of something so much greater then oneself. It is so profound, that it really shakes our most basic 'what-is-what', challenging our worldviews from top to bottom, no matter from what culture or with what personality and ideas.

I agree with polytrip completely with what he mentioned about how confrontational dmt is.

hurray dmt haha

Heartland said:
I'm getting good information here, thank you all for taking the time to reply and encouraging me to post.

Regarding being as afraid of the substance as much as loving it, I have another question:
of friends
Do you ever feel obligated to use DMT? While not considering myself a shaman or anything, I feel that it is necessary to re-dose in order to help keep hyperspace a part of easily recalled memory, in order to continue a dialogue with a close group who are also exploring these realms and are talking about entities, spaces, travel, etc.

It seems like progress is being made locally in the fields of multidimensional travel, understanding, and description, yet I must admit, the longer it has been, the conversations seem to be stranger and less easily understood. It would seem that the only thing to do would be to redose, or become a passive participant in these conversations/research.

Any insight is appreciated.

The above is hypothetical, of course.
You don't need to actually be a shaman. I think dealing with DMT automatically is a form of shamanism, for most people.

polytrip said:
You don't need to actually be a shaman. I think dealing with DMT automatically is a form of shamanism, for most people.

Do you think that we may have an innate ability to handle this stuff? Can we, in an urban/ suburban environment, just follow out gut instincts and have things go as smoothly as possible?

Sometimes the sleaziest craziest most sloppy slum street thug degenerates can have the best times on the heaviest psychedelic drugs. There's no realistic elitism when it comes to mind frame + psychoactive substance. Any feelings that you must be a particular kind of person to get the most out of something is in your imagination. If the YIN gets to smoke up and have a heaven experience and gain powers of the mind then the YANG gets to enjoy a perfect journey to the dark side as well.

Back
Top Bottom