• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Iquitos area of Peru

Migrated topic.

olympus mon

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
just want to share some of my favourite pics with yall. im breaking them up into 3 threads so they dont take an hour to load. nobody likes that crap,:lol:
enjoy.

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    541.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    658.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    545.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    564 KB · Views: 0
  • 049.JPG
    049.JPG
    821.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 055.JPG
    055.JPG
    442.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 071.JPG
    071.JPG
    389.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 086+(2).JPG
    086+(2).JPG
    768.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 093.JPG
    093.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Awesome pix. Love the Ayahuasca diet menu. That monkey looks really guilty of something bad. Enjoy the rest of your time there. Maybe send back some good cactus cuttings of interesting genetics if you have the chance. Peace brother.

Well it's certainly a long way from here in every sense of it.

I look at your pictures feeling happy for you and the things you've seen, however with more than a hint of envy ;)

I love those tapestry's so much. When I finally do get my ass down there, I'm probably going to have to book a whole plane bringing back some of those babies. I've seen so much intricate art trying to get close to the experience, but somehow those tapestry's just do it for me :)

Thanks for sharing!

Mitakuye Oyasin said:
That monkey looks really guilty of something bad. Enjoy the rest of your time there.
:lol: i think the monkey looks like he just got dumped by his lady via facebook.

Back
Top Bottom