• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Is there any DMT containing plant worth cultivating

Migrated topic.
i have been watching these forums since they were launched and i have to say the "powers that be " have really done a terrorism number on folks living in the USA and the paranoia and wallowing in fear is real.

The war on drugs is over, and access to plants and mushrooms was never a problem for those who were meant to have access. I have never taken any real actions to hide my use and always just ordered stuff delivered to my name and address, I have crossed borders with it and have even had "drug police" look at my jar of crystals without knowing WTF they are looking at. But of course I am not in the USA.

If they seize pounds and pounds of MHRB, it is a good thing. in case you didn't notice, they are not going after users but after cowboys trying to make a buck.

there are two elements to prohibition: cognitive slavery and financial slavery. They have lost the war on cognitive freedom (they never had a chance) so all that is left is economic warfare, and that is what they are doing. They simply do not want people making money in any kind of black market.

The continued cries on this forum about how prohibition is so bad are kind of ironic- you brought this upon yourselves by publishing extraction guides.... that part of the forum should have always been invite only..... identities of plants should never have been made public. But of course i am saying "should" after the fact because the spice missionaries would never have listened anyway.
As it happens, 25 years after the cat was let out of the bag the world is still not saved or even better in any way, who would have thought! :unsure:

If they seize pounds and pounds of MHRB, it is a good thing. in case you didn't notice, they are not going after users but after cowboys trying to make a buck.
The pounds and pounds were loads of pre-packaged MHRB in boxes, I'm assuming being shipped to a vendor. That took a little research to even find out. There were a number of articles showing different cases with headlines like, "168 pounds of DMT seized". I had to use some google-fu to find out it wasn't pure DMT.

The continued cries on this forum about how prohibition is so bad are kind of ironic- you brought this upon yourselves by publishing extraction guides.... that part of the forum should have always been invite only..... identities of plants should never have been made public. But of course i am saying "should" after the fact because the spice missionaries would never have listened anyway.
As it happens, 25 years after the cat was let out of the bag the world is still not saved or even better in any way
All I hear is the same elitist narrative, that the masses are too stupid, that knowledge should be restricted and safeguarded. As if it is the access to knowledge which has shaped our drug culture... Of all the different causes one could list, the socioeconomic factors, the social and familial structure, the work culture, the consumption patterns, the deep seated ideologies etc etc... we end up simply accusing the stupid masses and their free access to knowledge... Because afterall, that's the easiest thing to do.

There is a hybrid anarchos, that tends to cope with less humidity and colder temps that was bred in Australian called pyschotria nexus. It's a virdis cross carth and is active. I have a couple but they seem almost as fussy as virdis maybe not quite as much.

"Is there any DMT containing plant worth cultivating?"

god damn.

How many Europeans are asking this question, I wonder. All the good plants are in different continents!
I 've gone back to the original and trying chacruna in a simple greenhouse. The land is in the south and there is no winter. I doubt any useable plants would do well indoors or in pots :( The problem with all the other plants is the unknown safety profile for making a simple water extract and drinking it. i have an acuminata brew in the freezer that has jumped out of my stomach after 10 minutes every single time. Seems more harsh than psychotria, and mimosa is the worse of all of them- just like fresh rubber pickled in vinegar. :eek:
I'm not speaking from personal experience.. will just make that clear - but know of many people who brew acuminata and I think its definitely safe aside from taste/nausea

Acacia phyllodes have a bit going on.. you could always go the pharma route and extract the alkaloids before taking them. This way you know the exact dose you are taking.

I'm not speaking from personal experience.. will just make that clear - but know of many people who brew acuminata and I think its definitely safe aside from taste/nausea

Acacia phyllodes have a bit going on.. you could always go the pharma route and extract the alkaloids before taking them. This way you know the exact dose you are taking.
If you get time, read this and tell me what you think. Another site claimed zone 6 growth. It certainly seems a hardy plant. (invasive in it's habitat)

In European climate, I would go for a number of plants depending on location and overwintering possibilities.

Psychiotria nexus is definitely worth a grow, especially if you have access to a south side window huge enough to put several plants there. It's fast growing and a nice indoor plant in winter. It will keep growing throughout the season, and a handful of adult plants can provide some material for consumption easily.

Phalaris - just have to find good strains, and this plant is really the future for climates like Europe.

Last but not least, several plants are really not that well researched for the moment. One example is Lespedeza.

They're are pure N,N - substrains, not easy to get for the moment, but time will help to distribute them more fairly.

Forums like this one are there to share knowledge, and I am sure that the search for the perfect analogue is still in its beginnings.

We are all searching for the same grail, and eventually it happens, that someone came upon new information.

Even if you start now your culture of P. Nexus, by 2026 you should be able to run your first extractions on it. And the distribution of Lespedeza and good phalaris strains would be more achieved by then.

As it happens, 25 years after the cat was let out of the bag the world is still not saved or even better in any way, who would have thought! :unsure:
What measurement are you using for better here? Are you expecting war and famine to just cease existence from the vaporgenie meeting peoples lips around the world?

People find DMT beneficial on a personal level.. and personal growth has a valid contribution to making the world a better place to live in. Sure it doesn’t fix all the world’s issues overnight but it sure as hell helps.

Sharing of information has allowed people to have this curious molecule in their lives.. I’m interested why you think sharing knowledge of DMT containing plants and extraction knowledge has worsened things for DMT or the plants that synthesize it? Is it not awesome that green thumbs have developed far and wide in this area?

Back
Top Bottom