• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

January 9th full moon SHE..

Coastal_Shaman

"That Guy"
Just wanted to remind everyone here there is a full moon out there this January 9th. I'll be blasting off tonight at midnight to bring in the full moon and tomorrow at midnight to send it on it's way.. Hopefully we'll have a bit of a SHE for the first full moon of the year.

Peace to all,
C_S

I didn't even know about the full moon tonight, but I already had my fine session today, about two hour spice session with sublingual caapi... Loved it, as always.:)

It's also interesting that I saw a hazy yellow full moon in my dream tonight.

i will be joining you this evening, i have got to get my technique down with my shiny new GVG:d 8) :shock:

i will be taking some smaller doses till i work it out, if i have it sussed by midnight i will take a propa journey.

3rdI said:
i will be joining you this evening, i have got to get my technique down with my shiny new GVG:d 8) :shock:

i will be taking some smaller doses till i work it out, if i have it sussed by midnight i will take a propa journey.
GvG's are awesome, but not fool proof. I misfired last night. Turns out my lighter was almost out so I grabbed a new one and finished the rest of my first dose as a warm up. I did have a couple really nice rides afterwards and this morning though and I'm looking forward to tonight..

Ah . . . I was planning on going tomorrow since it'll be warmish where I am and I don't use the house heater . . . I'm still going tomorrow but perhaps I'll pharma time travel and show up tonight and say what's up.

Back
Top Bottom