• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

just had my tonsils out

Migrated topic.

psychosisdoses

Derek
OG Pioneer
you guys it fucking sucks i just got home my throat feels horrible the back is scabed over and every swallow is torture

i had a few puffs off a cig and it was horrible but im feigning so bad waiting for some transdermal nicotine patchs hopefully that will help also waiting for my pain medication which better fuckin help

worst part is i cant even imagine how im gonna smoke weed... hopefully ill be able to vaporize tiny hits of keif ughhhhhhhhh

i wouldnt wish this on an enemy

Jorkest said:
knock yourself out with some ketamine..hehehehe

i would if i had some :(

the worst thing about it is the cauterized scab things... feels like if you suck to hard they will pull off and make me bleed out but the tendency is to try to suck... like clearing your throat or sucking back your sinuses those natural tendency hurt as does swallowing

*sigh* i just want to smoke some weed even just some vape hits of keif but im scared of coughing and spray blood

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH grant me serenity

psychosisdoses said:
Jorkest said:
knock yourself out with some ketamine..hehehehe

*sigh* i just want to smoke some weed even just some vape hits of keif but im scared of coughing and spray blood

You can take your THC the Oral Route ! I'm doing it all the time ;)

Ouch.
Would bonjella help? It's a product people rub on ulcers to soothe them.
Chewing on some coca leaves would numb your mouth... or a solution of that which they contain.
I was reading only a few days ago about some plant that numbs, that people even rub on the OUTSIDE of their cheek to alleviate toothache... can't for the life of me remember what it was, sorry.
Maybe codeine would help? Or cough medecine throat soothers?

ohayoco said:
Ouch.
Chewing on some coca leaves would numb your mouth... or a solution of that which they contain.
I was reading only a few days ago about some plant that numbs, that people even rub on the OUTSIDE of their cheek to alleviate toothache... can't for the life of me remember what it was, sorry.

You mean clove oilI im sure you rub that on toothache. Kava can numb your mouth and could help chill you. Get well soon!

s8championjgh said:
psychosisdoses said:
you guys it fucking sucks i just got home my throat feels horrible the back is scabed over and every swallow is torture

i had a few puffs off a cig and it was horrible but im feigning so bad waiting for some transdermal nicotine patchs hopefully that will help also waiting for my pain medication which better fuckin help

worst part is i cant even imagine how im gonna smoke weed... hopefully ill be able to vaporize tiny hits of keif ughhhhhhhhh

i wouldnt wish this on an enemy
isn't getting your tonsils pulled sumtn u do when ur like 10? Hopefully that isn't the case in this situation.

people always say i am way too smart for my age.. extracting a purifying alkaloids an such heh heh

but yea i never had mine out as a kid and over the past year or two they got progressively worse... it was bad to say the least.. coincidentally my sister had to have hers removed for similer reasons at the same age as i did (21)

i am on hydrocoden/apap which go figure is barely phasing it (probably all the times iv abused percs heh) and promethazine because earlier i got soooooo fuckin ill (odd for me heroin never made me sick let alone percs.. but i am fairly certin it was the transdermal nicotine patch which i immediately ripped off)

i was thinking of making a tincture but figured i didnt want to invest the time and effort not to mention cheeba i may make some butter tomorrow... my current method is a caress some buds look at them smell them feel the stickiness then slowly vape some kief and hold the precious vapor as long as i can... so far this has been working enough to ease my cravings

thanks for all the good tidings guys i appreciate it

oh god it feels like they are peeling and anyone wrong move will cause them to rip off

has anyone ever gotten sick from those nicoderm CQ patchs i am using step two for 10 cigs or less (i was smoking 1 1/2 to 2 packs a day for four years) 14mg 24 hour release well yesterday i had it on about 2-3 hours and started feelin sooooo fuckin sick, sweatin bullets skin pale pale white and about to purge... well i had to put another one on this morning it was that or go smoke a cig so im praying it wont happen again maybe ill just take it off after a couple hours and put it back on if i need to later

any advice?

I dont know if your better but if your into it but try a medium to high dose of strait dxm. You will trip but you won't feel anything. Numb as a doorknob.

Darkbb said:
I dont know if your better but if your into it but try a medium to high dose of strait dxm. You will trip but you won't feel anything. Numb as a doorknob.

starting day 6 of my recovery pain is... intense
sadly i have to refrain from taking my precious dmt as i am taking demerol regularly for pain.
and i am pretty sure harmala and demerol dont mix. for the most part i have been abstaining from many of my lifestyle vices. i have quit smoking cigs, havent drank in a week. havent tripped at all on ANYTHING! for a week. and i can only manage a couple small vaporizer hits of bud a day. but i suppose its what my body needed a good break so im just gonna lay off and let it heal. if anything tolerance will be gone and ill trip my ass off when im better :D thats what im lookin forward to.

i cant wait till i can eat again.

Infinite I said:
ohayoco said:
Ouch.

You mean clove oilI im sure you rub that on toothache. Kava can numb your mouth and could help chill you. Get well soon!

Ah I think it could be calamus I was thinking of. I've read that myrrh is analgesic too.

Back
Top Bottom