• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

large spice seizure

Migrated topic.

null24

Mycovenator
article here

I have a Google alerts set up for dmt, and have been getting ones in regard to Craigslist postings and have seen some crazy stuff on social media, i wonder if it's the same people mentioned in this article. :p

Every other dmt bust I've heard of was the result of serendipity on the cops' part and/or egregious stupidity on the part of the defendant. This was the result of an investigation and the haul was over a pound and a half of spice.

Unless that figure is wrong, and talking about plant material (in which case, this article gets an award for poor journalism, I don't think that's the case), then this bust can have some serious implications for us. Or at least for friends down under. :shock: :thumb_dow :!:

People forget that this is a "drug war"

There are forces out there which seek to destroy these compounds and oppress their users.

We are going to need to take back the narrative from these people when it comes to these compounds, this is why it's important to confront disinformation, if the police say "DMT is dangerous" we need to stand up and say "you are wrong and here is the evidence!"

Public knowledge regarding psychedelics is terrible...

... I talked to a person the other day who tried to "warn" me not to do LSD because "you will go brain dead, it will sit in your spine forever and it's laced with strychnine" I confronted this person's claims with references from my basic medical knowledge as well as Albert Hoffman and David E. Nichols' work, I provided empirical evidence, and this person still felt I was wrong.

This is why it's important that we take back the narrative concerning these compounds...

The laws against psychedelics are ill-founded and supported by propaganda and intentional disinformation rather than fact or actual risk to the individual or the public.

We need to make raids on DMT seem as absurd as they are...

-eg

Haha, Null I think we could classify "advertisements for sale of a controlled substance over social media" as egregious stupidity

& Normally the plant matter figure is mistaken for actual drugs in the media and in disclosures too the media by law enforcement
😁
But IMO it seems like these foolish people purchased a bulk quantity of probably synthetic alkaloids thru some black market route and were offering it for sale
Normally it seems like people get charged with manufacture when they have bark
tisk tisk

Orbiting said:
Haha, Null I think we could classify "advertisements for sale of a controlled substance over social media" as egregious stupidity
This.
This.
1000 times this.

This wasn't like they set up a sting on some completely stealth distribution chain. This is the same old story we always see.

As to whether the material was DMT or plant matter, we have no indication, but based on the amount, plant matter seems more likely and would be my assumption until otherwise demonstrated.

SnozzleBerry said:
Orbiting said:
This.
This.
1000 times this.

This wasn't like they set up a sting on some completely stealth distribution chain. This is the same old story we always see.

As to whether the material was DMT or plant matter, we have no indication, but based on the amount, plant matter seems more likely and would be my assumption until otherwise demonstrated.

Snozzelberry my assumption this admittedly absurd amount of dmt was biased off of the idea that someone advertising dmt sales would probably have more than 350g of bark

But I do conced that given the stupidity of these accused criminals your reasoning is more likely correct :lol:

entheogenic-gnosis said:
... I talked to a person the other day who tried to "warn" me not to do LSD because "you will go brain dead, it will sit in your spine forever and it's laced with strychnine" I confronted this person's claims with references from my basic medical knowledge as well as Albert Hoffman and David E. Nichols' work, I provided empirical evidence, and this person still felt I was wrong.

-eg

I feel that our species' cognitive dissonance response dooms us.

Back
Top Bottom