infinitynlove
Mushroom Explorer
Laughter on DMT vs LSD, Shrooms :
I have yet to try DMT but soon I will be trying it for the first time! *gulp*
I plan on smoking 10 - 15 mg for my first dose, just so I can get sort of a feel for it, then up it when ready, nice and easy. I think with 10-15 mg I am likely to avoid an unexpected lv 4 or 5 trip that breaks me though when I am not ready!
I have a question that I do not find mentioned that much.
Does DMT give you the giggles on low doses like mushrooms and LSD do?
I remember tripping mildly on some nice fresh p.cubensis Cambodians and my gf put on some Eddie Izzard, now I do not normally rate him as a comic, he is not my style. But on shrooms he was hilarious!
example of eddy izzard ->
I found him so funny I ended up on the floor curled round a table leg listening to him (as I could not see the TV being on the floor with a serious case of the giggles) and laughing so much, 2 hours I think without a break, that there was a small pool of tears on the floor from me laughing so hard.
Can this sort of thing happen on DMT?
Does DMT give you the giggles?
Does laughing on DMT change the trip?
Does laughing on DMT change the visuals?
Peace
I have yet to try DMT but soon I will be trying it for the first time! *gulp*
I plan on smoking 10 - 15 mg for my first dose, just so I can get sort of a feel for it, then up it when ready, nice and easy. I think with 10-15 mg I am likely to avoid an unexpected lv 4 or 5 trip that breaks me though when I am not ready!
I have a question that I do not find mentioned that much.
Does DMT give you the giggles on low doses like mushrooms and LSD do?
I remember tripping mildly on some nice fresh p.cubensis Cambodians and my gf put on some Eddie Izzard, now I do not normally rate him as a comic, he is not my style. But on shrooms he was hilarious!
example of eddy izzard ->
I found him so funny I ended up on the floor curled round a table leg listening to him (as I could not see the TV being on the floor with a serious case of the giggles) and laughing so much, 2 hours I think without a break, that there was a small pool of tears on the floor from me laughing so hard.
Can this sort of thing happen on DMT?
Does DMT give you the giggles?
Does laughing on DMT change the trip?
Does laughing on DMT change the visuals?
Peace

:lol: