• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Leaonard Pickard wins lawsuit...

Migrated topic.

starway6

Rising Star
Leonard Pickard (aka the Acid King) has won a lawsuit with the ...
www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-793757.html
May 23, 2016 - 31 posts - ‎12 authors
I think Nick Sand was the true king of underground acid chemists. ... ^It's debated whether or not it was truly the Pickard bust, but I'd ..... "No fucking way," Inaba replied. ... "I recall Mr. Pickard back in the interview room," says BNE agent ..... He meandered north to Kansas, and in 1996, through a trust, took ...
More results from www.bluelight.org

THE ROSE OF PARACELSUS By William Leonard Pickard ... - YouTube
Video for the Rose of Paracelsus....youtube▶ 1:43
May 6, 2016 - Uploaded by Secrets and Sacraments
Read the new novel The Rose of Paracelsus by William Leonard Pickard. A researcher explores an ...

I was hoping for better news like he's gonna be released, but this is at least a step in the right direction. Hopefully the information he requested and the that judge has ordered released will help shine some moar light on the details of this turbid case.

Generally I Won't read bluelight, not my taste.

Pickard studied under Nichols, smart guy, though I have heard some pretty negative stuff relating to him, it's not my place to judge, everybody earns their own karma, however I can't help but wonder if it was true or not, I mean, I can't pin pickard down, there's none of the messianic sand, owsley and scully "let's turn the world on" vigor behind his actions, so what motivated Mr. Pickard? I can't say.

-eg

Back
Top Bottom