• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Learn useful chem techniques from MIT videos

Migrated topic.

SWIMfriend

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Here is an absolutely FIRST CLASS set of videos for learning important chem lab techniques. The 20 minute video "Recrystallization" is invaluable for spice ultra-purification considerations. "Reaction Workup I" will give understanding of the wash steps of extractions.

Seriously recommend this is made sticky...

im glad this is here!
last project that was undertaken was failed due to the ignorance a video would expunge

im going to dune!
its spice minin' time!

peace and light

sight_seeker said:
Did these videos get removed? or do I have a configuration problem. I can't seem to get them to play.

Its a real player file. I refuse to put real player on my harddrive it spyware in my opion. I am going to put real player on a flash drive and watch it that way.

M.V.

MagikVenom said:
sight_seeker said:
Did these videos get removed? or do I have a configuration problem. I can't seem to get them to play.

Its a real player file. I refuse to put real player on my harddrive it spyware in my opion. I am going to put real player on a flash drive and watch it that way.

M.V.

Please let me know if it works. I did install Real Player on my pc, but when I go to play the file it just sits there. I think the tek video files may have been removed.

FYI in case you didnt see the you tube logo. These vids are all available on you tube just type 'MIT Digital Lab Techniques Manual' and you'll get the list.

Great tutorial find BTW, Thanks!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, a thousand times thank you!

I was searching for a detailed description of the recrystallization process for my first attempt, and it just doesn't get better than this. That link is one of the most valuable I've seen, thank you again.

SWIMfriend said:
Here is an absolutely FIRST CLASS set of videos for learning important chem lab techniques. The 20 minute video "Recrystallization" is invaluable for spice ultra-purification considerations. "Reaction Workup I" will give understanding of the wash steps of extractions.

Seriously recommend this is made sticky...

Back
Top Bottom