• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Learn useful chem techniques from MIT videos

Migrated topic.

SWIMfriend

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Here is an absolutely FIRST CLASS set of videos for learning important chem lab techniques. The 20 minute video "Recrystallization" is invaluable for spice ultra-purification considerations. "Reaction Workup I" will give understanding of the wash steps of extractions.

Seriously recommend this is made sticky...

uggs outlet's ugg boots are sale with large discount for free shipping.disount range is very large,uggs classic like ugg classic tall,ugg classic short,ugg bailey button,ugg

bailey button triplet,uggs knit like ugg classic cardy,ugg classic argyle knit,ugg fringe cardy,uggs casuals like ugg evera,ugg gaviota,ugg swell tall,uggs fashion like ugg

ashur,ugg broome,ugg elsey,and so on,all uggs sale in this uggs store are on sale as cheap uggs.

_________________________________________________________________________________

uggs uk sale
cardy uk uggs
ugg classic short

Thanks a bunch! MIT, Stanford, and Berkeley all have many great openware course videos regarding the sciences.

But thanks again for getting the knowledge out there.

SWIMfriend said:
Here is an absolutely FIRST CLASS set of videos for learning important chem lab techniques. The 20 minute video "Recrystallization" is invaluable for spice ultra-purification considerations. "Reaction Workup I" will give understanding of the wash steps of extractions.

Great Site Very informative
:shock:

SWIMfriend said:

Great Site Very informative
:shock:

Wow thankyouthankyouthankyou...... its very help full for a newbee like me.... i started with video one and going to look the rest now.... maybe i'll be able to recognize my mistakes after seeing all of it....

Here's the videos on Youtube for anyone that wants to stream them:

The playlist is on the right. Previously mentioned "Reactions Work-Up" video is the 5th one down and the "Recrystallization" video is 9th for me.

Back
Top Bottom