• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

"Lemon" is just fine

Migrated topic.
Welcome to the nexus friend.

Yeah it doesn't get too crazy around here, if it gets too out of hand the mods are usually on top of it pretty quickly. It keeps the attitude around here in check and keeps things on a more productive note. Which is why I like it here.
I guess if everyone agreed with one another things would just get redundant and boring, so disagreements are ok.

So do you still do work with the fungus?

Anyways glad to have you join, enjoy the community :thumb_up:

Peace

Thank you! Yes sir I do still work with fungus! I've been waiting for the day I get my own flow hood - but with the seedling icon I have perhaps it wasn't needed to say that. :p

Lemon69 said:
Thank you! Yes sir I do still work with fungus! I've been waiting for the day I get my own flow hood - but with the seedling icon I have perhaps it wasn't needed to say that. :p Harmalas can refreshen dried shrooms, but unfortunately I need to be taking prescriptions, so I like to have some freshies once in a while. At this moment I also have a shiitake jar that's fully colonized, but I've got some reading to do to move on.

Would love to see the shiitake when they fruit. I really need to get into the edibles soon myself. I've started a bed last summer for morels, maybe something will pop this year, who knows. Good luck with the shiitake though!

So what's your favorite cube?

Thank you, JustAnotherHuman!

I actually planned on asking questions about B. Caapi vine and shiitake mushrooms, but I'll leave that for another thread.

Back
Top Bottom