• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Like to have a glass of water next to me.

Migrated topic.

Nime

Rising Star
SWIM since the first time trying spice realized that they ALWAYS like having a glass of water next to them upon smoking some spice. After the first hit, SWIM likes taking a sip or two of water, most probably for the taste/feeling in the throat/mouth. But not exactly sure why. SWIM must admit, it is a weird feelin taking down that water while its coming on.

Anyone else do this?

I like to have some juice for after the trip incase I get jittery to raise my bloodsugar..I dont smoke spice anymore unless I have something with carbs or sugar for after cus my blood sugar drops, same with cannabis..I always need to eat a bit after.

Yeah big time with cannabis. I don't really smoke it anymore unless I'm seeing a friend who smokes it, but I seem to have 2 extremes. Smoking the night away without a care in the world... or one drag, two drags, three drags, FLOOR!

However with the spice I just use juice to centre me afterwards.

fractal enchantment said:
I like to have some juice for after the trip incase I get jittery to raise my bloodsugar..I dont smoke spice anymore unless I have something with carbs or sugar for after cus my blood sugar drops, same with cannabis..I always need to eat a bit after.
I usually have a glass of fresh juice awaiting me when I arrive home. But I always make sure I am catered for in everyway before I head out.

Interesting indeed, however what SWIM is referring(i realize i didnt explain myself correctly) that SWIM likes to take a sip of water before journeying off. After the first exhale or two, while there is still control.

I havent had too many intense journeys thus far, however i refuse to journey off unless i go to the restroom first (i usually need to unrinate right after the experience, so i go before hand to counteract), and unless i have some water next to me =)

DMT seems to be especially fond of water, in whatever form it is present. A nearby stream or sea may have an enormous positive impact on the trip, as well as such a little thing like a glass of water. I don't only keep it there for drinking purposes, it serves as a good companion. It's something trustworthy to focus on, an anchor, upon take-off and re-entry. Very calming and soothing.

I also have water with me, i already drink lot's of water (2L) so maybe that's why, but like mentioned here before, i like to drink some water after a hit before doing another, probably for the taste.

Back
Top Bottom