• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Lots of goo from San Pedro extraction

Mookandairin

Rising Star
Please help. I’m not that new just more of a reader than poster as I have very little to offer and more of a learner.
I extracted 250g San Pedro citrate and got some nice crystals but the later pulls gave me a lot of what looks like goo, oil (ish) it’s thick and gooey. I am extremely new to extractions and have successfully extracted lsa from baby Hawaiian wood rose twice ( I prefer LSD ALL DAY) and San Pedro twice (but the first one wasn’t done the greatest due to my daughter having to finish cuz I was in hospital from breaking my back ) so that don’t count. Anyway, what’s the easiest was to crystallize the gooey crap I got to white crystals? I’ve looked but not sure of the technique to use? I think the warm bath,activated charcoal and ice bath would be the best using 99% isopropyl alcohol but to be honest, I have no clue and can’t find a straight answer and the search bar is giving me blanks too. Maybe I am not spelling correctly or I don’t know how to word it? Either way I am at a loss with a bunch of it in the freezer waiting for the re-crystallization technique. Thanks for reading, I hate to bother anyone but I just need a bit of help/advice.

Back
Top Bottom