• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Love, Life and Learning

Migrated topic.

Questfinder

Rising Star
Hello Nexians,

I joined up a couple of years ago but haven't been very active in that time, I knew from the moment I joined that this place is of a different calibre to other forums, and as such I have waited until I felt ready to participate and contribute.

I could never have known how far DMT would bring me, and finding words to describe the change my life has gone through is very difficult, indeed describing a force of nature is no small task. From a self-destructive miserable existance I found a life of love and learning through my DMT experiences. I enrolled part time at university to study chemistry, and my life has changed beyond almost all recognition. Perhaps I will write up my story to post here one day.

I would never have come so far so quickly were it not for the incredible wealth of information contained within this website. I am eternally grateful to be a part of this incredible journey. Thank you so much, truly! I only hope I can give back half as much as I have recieved.

Some pictures of my last extraction. I loosely follow Cyb's Max Ion Tek.

20180215_082503resize.jpg

dream.jpg

Welcome, that's a nice bit of spice you have there! Well done!

You have my upvote!

I look forward to your future contributions.

:)

That's amazing that DMT has changed you so much for the better.

If you choose to write the story I for one would read it.

Peace and love to you! :thumb_up:

Thanks Tara :)

Your comment motivates me to want to write my story. I will soon, when I find the time and strength to do so.

Back
Top Bottom