• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

making 10x caapi-are 2 weeks really necessary?

Migrated topic.
I made my first bit of changa last night, as soon as i added the leaf to the acetone with dissolved DMT the acetone went green and then red when i shone a torch on it, amazing!

This makes me feel most of the actives would get in there quite fast when making an extract... speaking of which i also have 12g of caapi leaf soaking in some acetone which ill evap onto 1g of peppermint for christmas/new year week.

I also grinded up all the caapi leaf into a fine powder so it would soak in well, it all evapped quite cleanly, can't wait to try it on a mushroom trip this weekend!

Peace

Do tell us how it goes, Chronic. mushrooms+dmt has been my fav combo ever, and I can imagine vaporizing changa must also be very interesting.

BTW, I must say im still skeptic regarding how efficient an IPA or acetone soak is in retrieving alkaloids from caapi. They dont dissolve harmala freebase so well and I would suspect they dissolve the harmalas in their natural state (some unknown salt... ) very well.. Would be interesting if someone did an A/B on supposedly spent bark to see if more came out (or at least a few soaks and not just one)

endlessness said:
Do tell us how it goes, Chronic. mushrooms+dmt has been my fav combo ever, and I can imagine vaporizing changa must also be very interesting.

BTW, I must say im still skeptic regarding how efficient an IPA or acetone soak is in retrieving alkaloids from caapi. They dont dissolve harmala freebase so well and I would suspect they dissolve the harmalas in their natural state (some unknown salt... ) very well.. Would be interesting if someone did an A/B on supposedly spent bark to see if more came out (or at least a few soaks and not just one)

I have 50g of supposedly spent caapi vine (soaked in ipa for a month), I will try do an A/B as soon as possible and post the results!

P.S : I really love this board :d

I wish i could vape it, it seems i'm going have to just smoke the changa in a bong as the heat gun method didn't work very well, i may try & find a torch lighter which may help me burn slowly in the dry bong, i will report back for sure, im really looking forward to it :)

Chronic said:
I wish i could vape it, it seems im gonna have to just burn the changa in a bong as the heat gun method didn't work, i may try & find a torch lighter which may help me burn slowly in the dry bong, i will report back for sure, im really looking forward to it ;)

If you want a torch lighter I strongly recommend you get this one (this shop is based in your country btw).

I've been using mek for this and it works a treat. Just be sure to use a glass pipette to pull it back out if you do... I lost a full batch as my plastic pipette literally turned to liquid and dripped into my extract.
Go with glass or at least hdpe.

justine said:
Chronic said:
I wish i could vape it, it seems im gonna have to just burn the changa in a bong as the heat gun method didn't work, i may try & find a torch lighter which may help me burn slowly in the dry bong, i will report back for sure, im really looking forward to it ;)

If you want a torch lighter I strongly recommend you get this one (this shop is based in your country btw).

I will definitely get one of these, trying to find a shop that i can go buy one for this weekend...

Cheers dude, if i wasn't working tomorrow i'd drive down there... i'm just going to go to a local headshop tomorrow morning & buy the cheapest jet flame lighter they have until the arc arrives.

Back
Top Bottom