• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Meditation Poll

Migrated topic.

DmnStr8

Come what may
I would like to see a meditation sub category. My meditation and psychedelic use go hand in hand. I have seen many people mention meditation on the nexus. I feel like a permanent thread set up for meditation could provide a place for us to discuss all the benefits, history, and techniques of meditation.

Doesn't much matter to me where the category is placed but I would think 'Methods of Exploring Consciousness' would be an appropriate place for the topic.

What do you think?

i'm in :thumb_up:

i am a yoga and meditation teacher; i would love to have a thread on this for us all to share...

blessings

i agree.

i think that input from someone like ducdevil who has experience of meditation and psychedelics would be very useful to those of us who dont have that kind of access in the real world.

3rdI said:
i agree.

i think that input from someone like ducdevil who has experience of meditation and psychedelics would be very useful to those of us who dont have that kind of access in the real world.

i look forward to sharing my insights, opinions and experiences; remember - i am by no means any type of "expert" - in fact, one should be suspicious of anyone claiming to be.

this will be great!

It would be great if we could at some point provide some insight on how meditation and psychedelic substances are linked. (i personally think they're linked by being opposites, counterparts).

dragonrider said:
It would be great if we could at some point provide some insight on how meditation and psychedelic substances are linked. (i personally think they're linked by being opposites, counterparts).

dragonrider:

i too am really interested in this nexus (pun intended!); i own and run my own studio and we are, truly, a psychedelic healing center. while we are careful about how we portray our persona publicly, our community knows our interests and intentions.

i designed my yoga center with tripping in mind: not exclusively psychedelic tripping (but certainly including it), but voyages of the spiritual nature, regardless of the catalyst and conduit that takes us to the destination.

ducdevil said:
dragonrider said:

dragonrider:

i too am really interested in this nexus (pun intended!); i own and run my own studio and we are, truly, a psychedelic healing center. while we are careful about how we portray our persona publicly, our community knows our interests and intentions.

i designed my yoga center with tripping in mind: not exclusively psychedelic tripping (but certainly including it), but voyages of the spiritual nature, regardless of the catalyst and conduit that takes us to the destination.

You peaked my interest already! 😉

Interesting idea, hope it passes the committee of approval!

I too like to sit zazen and gather the benefits this practice brings forth for body and mind. A meditation subsection would have its wisdom filled frequented spot around here I am sure.

Thank you in advance 😁

so where do we go from here? not in the existential sense.... :lol:

is this the thread, or do we start an "official" thread as we have discussed?

just wondering where to post things about meditation, not about whether or not to have a thread about it....

i think sufficient interest has been shown - let's do it!

ducdevil said:
so where do we go from here? not in the existential sense.... :lol:

is this the thread, or do we start an "official" thread as we have discussed?

just wondering where to post things about meditation, not about whether or not to have a thread about it....

i think sufficient interest has been shown - let's do it!

I was just throwing it out there to the community. Perhaps I should have posted the poll on the 'Open Discussion'? I think the poll would have received a little more attention there.

It's up to the powers that be to start an 'OFFICAL Meditation thread". I really don't see what harm it would do at all. Meditation is a very important part of psychedelic use in my opinion. It certainly has helped me on my path.

Official or not I look forward to the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom