• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Mescaline Effects?

Migrated topic.
"I wish it wasn't so stimulating so I could lay down in the dark at night and really explore mescaline.."
try a less stimulating preparation - perhaps use t.macrogonus or keep in some of the relaxing non mesc alkaloids.

Kemist - always want to but nobody wants to go with me. - but after this - all the more reason.

so macrogronus is a less stimulating experience?

some have reported that THH cancels out the stimulation. Can you confirm this, kemist?

My friend finds bridgesii resin a lot more sedating and spacey than extracted pedro

Has anyone tried theobromine (pure) or cocoa x 25 with 100 to 200 milligrams of mescaline?

I know it’s another stim but my friend loves stims even to the point of extracting the bridgesii resin
to try and get rid of its sedating properties :lol:

ILPT haven`t noticed any canceling of stimulation after taking of thh hcl.

There is a difference between his impure acetate pulls. like 1st one is more mindfucking where`s third one is more euphoric and visual. has anybody noticed? must definitelly be more alkaloids in the game then mescaline :roll:

GoOnThen said:
My friend finds bridgesii resin a lot more sedating and spacey than extracted pedro

SWIM also finds Achuma more sedating than Pedro. It's an interesting experience, not the same as Pedro.

soulfood said:
make me wonder if folk know what they're selling. I've had "torch" with coffee and datura that was more sedating than "pachanoi" with a spliff.

I would not be surprised if 30% of the sellers are selling misidentified cactus!

I will have to ry achuma one day..last time I ate torch I started tripping out really hard and felt speedy at the same time and got up and walked about 8 miles of coastline..

I recently mixed torch extract with achuma extract along with some datura and had just the right mix of stimulation and relaxed euphoria. I could sit still but enjoyed moving because of the body buzz.

parrot ordered some peruvianus recently from not really reputable vendor and here we go. He ended up with 560 mgs of impure acetate from 1st pull which has about half potency of 1st pull from torch purchased before from more reputable vendor. Really weird :shock: This stuff was also far less energetic then the stuff from the first pull of previous extraction. Therefore parrot strongly believe that the second flesh was actually pedro and has some non mescaline alkaloid in greater ammount then mescaline .

Back
Top Bottom