• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Missed you all

Migrated topic.
When the nexus was down I went to shroomery.org where The Traveler told people what was up.
Maybe we should always meet there if there's a problem with this site. Which I hope won't happen again of course :) But at least you will find me there if nexus is down :)

When something like that happens it makes you realize how addicted, and how much I actually go to this forum on a daily basis.

I missed you guys. I'm happy to see we're running again.

The Shroomery isn't that great.

Good Entheogenic Internet Forums-

shroomery.org is very big and has lot of "not so clever" people, but also lot's of good people and lot's of information. I like it but don't go there very often. Mostly when I need info on growing shrooms.

shroomery has a lot more members, many of them young, some old
and a lot of them jaded. a bit of prick-waving too, not as bad as over at bluelight though.

i appreciate this forum the most because it lacks that, and rude/condescending people.
sometimes I may have my moments when I respond like a bit of a jerk (generally because these kids at shroomery get really silly about requests for their drug kicks..ex. datura, seroquel, etc.), but some people are just like that all the time :?
cynical bastards

Back
Top Bottom