• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Mobile version

Migrated topic.
There is a kind of mobile version already, and you can enable it through your profile in the "edit profile" link, either as forced or by autodetection. This way I get a mobile version automatically if I look at the forum using a phone. This only happens quite rarely because it's not got the best UX, which in turn is probably because I use the low bandwidth version. That might be less necessary if using wifi rather than roaming.

Have you tried these settings yet, or browsed the forum in a desktop environment by way of comparison, ildruido?

downwardsfromzero said:
There is a kind of mobile version already, and you can enable it through your profile in the "edit profile" link, either as forced or by autodetection. This way I get a mobile version automatically if I look at the forum using a phone. This only happens quite rarely because it's not got the best UX, which in turn is probably because I use the low bandwidth version. That might be less necessary if using wifi rather than roaming.

Have you tried these settings yet, or browsed the forum in a desktop environment by way of comparison, ildruido?

Didn know about that, it works for me thanks!

Back
Top Bottom