• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Moon world: alien blog??

Migrated topic.

Beatriz

Bienvenidos a bardo
I didn't see much during my last breakthrough besides darkness. Then, I realized I was staring up at a swirling pattern above my head, and it looked like Jupiter in a blue sky. Around me were just bushes and grass, and my hand was fuzzy. I felt very light when I walked around, and then I slipped back here.

I googled to see if anything was written about moons of gas giant planets. The Na'vi world from Avatar was a moon, but a movie wasn't helpful. Then I stumbled across the link below.

It straight-up claims to be written by aliens from hyperspace. I have never seen anything like it.

What do you make of it?

Beatriz said:
I didn't see much during my last breakthrough besides darkness. Then, I realized I was staring up at a swirling pattern above my head, and it looked like Jupiter in a blue sky. Around me were just bushes and grass, and my hand was fuzzy. I felt very light when I walked around, and then I slipped back here.

I googled to see if anything was written about moons of gas giant planets. The Na'vi world from Avatar was a moon, but a movie wasn't helpful. Then I stumbled across the link below.

It straight-up claims to be written by aliens from hyperspace. I have never seen anything like it.

What do you make of it?

I am an alien from hyperspace and this blog isn't written by us.

Back
Top Bottom