• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

My Biggest Single Mushroom To Date!

Migrated topic.

Mushie_Man

Mushie_Man
Please have a look at this beautiful Cambodian Psilocybe Cubensis! I am growing for 2 years and this is my biggest, from a 2nd flush! Please let me know your experiences with home cultivation harvests and if you need any advice just reply using a quote.

Mush Love šŸ˜

Attachments

• My+biggest+shroom+to+date!.png
    My+biggest+shroom+to+date!.png
    394 KB · Views: 4
boogerz said:
Congrats! It wouldn't be a bad idea to clone or print it. Unless its in your stomach already. :lol:

Haha no I resisted the urge to eat it, I just can't bring myself to ruin it! 2 years to get where I am now and it is such a rewarding feeling! Thanks so much brother!

Mitakuye Oyasin said:
That one is a beauty! Would love to know the weight once fully dried.

Thank you so much for your comment. If you want I can send you an update via email as I find the file sharing experience here to be terrible and much rather share images/videos on other platforms. My email address is [MOD EDIT - REDACTED... 2.7 No sharing of any real life information and 2.13 No using the Nexus as a personal meet-up point] if you would like to send me a message and we can chat if you need any advice or help with anything brother!

Back
Top Bottom