• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

My first intense / scary DMT experience

Migrated topic.

MissDMT

Rising Star
Thought I would share DMT experience I have never felt before, nothing has even come close to this.
Please forgive the long story, I thought I would put it into good detail considering it was so clear.

Dmt experience - I finally entered a world I thought wasn't possible. A world were the impossible becomes your reality.

As I write my story my mind constantly replaying what my body felt, heighten senses in overdrive.

First hit is done that wasn't too bad, I take another hit. I look directly into my hubby eyes, I'm not sure if I actually voiced the words "nothing happening" or spoke the words in my mind.
What happens next is out of this world, one minute hubby sitting next to me the next his on the other couch. No he didn't just get up and walk over to the couch, he literally disappeared and reappeared. I was certain I had not left my current reality but before I even got a chance to comprehand what I witness. Hubby's body once again disappeared in front of my eyes than reappear on the other side of the room. He literally vanished before my eyes, one second his image there next vanished.

Next thing that happened is something I have always feared, beings. I'm uncertain if there was 3 or 4 shadow beings but just picture this, sitting in your lounge room and you look over your shoulder to see not one but few unknown beings wander through your lounge. Beings, solid black shadow but not your typical shadow, one that stands roughly 6ft tall, identical to a human, posture, movement except they have no features. Solid black in color no mouth or eyes or nose.

Now I'm starting to freak out, is this actually happening? Shadow beings walking around my lounge room like they live here. My anxiety levels start to increase at racing speed, to point it is becoming unbearable. I start to sense these beings can feel my presence, I had this urge to follow their movement but something deep inside me knew this would only create more interest in my presence. Than one became curious of me which made me feel more like an intruder in my lounge room, I wasn't meant to be here but here I was. Anxiety turned to terror once I realise one being was walking towards me.

Now again I'm unsure if I was yelling, I remember constantly repeating "please make it stop" I couldn't handle how real everything felt, I honestly believed I was trapped in this horror reality.
Tears swell up my eyes, not normal tears, tears gave me feeling of pain and they felt ice cold around my eye lids.

I turned to my hubby hoping he would see the fear in my eyes and make it stop, now this gets weird right in front of my eyes hubby exploded into million pieces, body shattered like a glass vase hitting the hard ground. I even felt his body pieces violently smash against my legs. I believe at this moment I thought I have died.

Now the rest is a little all over the place, as I'm unsure what came first because I literally felt like I could get up and leave, but it was too real instead I just froze, I put my hands to my face to block out what I was seeing instead when my hands touched my face, my eyes just melted into my face. It felt like someone was saying you wanted this, you wanted the real experience so now we will show you how intense and real this will feel.

I felt this burning sensation cover my body, not sure if something was trying to burn me because I felt it at my feet but I was to scared to look in the direction of my feet. At one point I felt like I was falling and everything went red color but there was also something else in red color writing or shape in black.

Also during the trip something was touching my eyes not remember if they were pulling them, or drawing over my eyes but something was happening to my eyes. Something came out of the ground, like snakes attached to something and than it just ripped open in front of me.

Has anyone experience this intense trip???

i said it last week to someone and i'll say it again, thats whats meant to happen.

this sounds like a pretty light experience to me, what do you usually experience while partaking in the magic?

Light experience? Really?

I never feel like I'm actually living the experience, hard to explain, being so real.

What would be not light experience?

well when the world around you litterally tears itself to pieces and every perceivable element of who and what you are is torn away and you are left as pure awareness, and then theses shadow beings see you and then pin you to a table and inspect and operate on you, and then you transend into the highest realms of existence where all things become clear and obvious and then you are deposited back into consensus reality in a sobbing fetal position unable to speak while your entire existential map is redesigned

what is your dosage and ROA? also how experienced are you with the Magic?

i dont mean to belittle the freaky time you had, im sure it was horrible, but when i see this type of experience freak someone out it worrys me that they will dive in again and get there arse handed to them good and propa. It gets way way way more freaky/terrifying than your story sounds.

wow now that would be intense, is it extremely clear and you can actually feel the beings pick you up and cut your body open? Do you get that extreme reality every time you use dmt?

My experience was scary and there are still a lot of parts I don't remember but I just remember how real it felt and when it was happening it definitely wasn't a good experience. In saying that, it was amazing to experience something like this. I'm not scared to do it again, end of the day I did not die even thought it probably felt like I was going to get murdered in my lounge room, now I do not feel scared about what happened or traumatized.

I do have extremely vivid dreams, I was expecting to have vivid trip when I first did dmt but that wasn't the case.

What you mean by left as pure awareness? ROA? How experienced with magic, in what sense do you mean?

I have only done DMT few times, dosage unsure what last one was because my hubby weighs it up and burns it for me. I think around 40

it's never been painful, but you can feel them rooting around, and its clearer, more vivid and obviously realer than when i eat my cornflakes in the morning:lol:

the example i gave is the type of thing that happens when i take a propa dose, which would be 100mg of 1:1 infused herb in a single hit in a bong, and held until i forget im a person who has to breathe:twisted:.

The depths of the Magical void tend to have a very strange aspect to them, they tend to feel more real than consensus reality, its very odd. For me the difference between how real a dream feels and how real concensus reality feels is the same as the difference between a deep DMT space and consensus reality, the DMT space feels orders of magnitude realer than normal life.

by pure awareness i mean that the state you are experiencing is void of all concepts that make up your normal experience, there is no you, no thoughts, no likes or dislikes, no ideas, no friends or family, no world, no humans, no past or future, nothing at all except the spark of awarness that is at the base of your experience of existence and the space in which you are existing.

ROA is route of administration, how you smoke it. by experienced i mean how many times have you dissolved yourself into the magic. I would advise taking this buisness into your own hands, extract it yourself, weigh your own dose, get a decent device to smoke through.
This type of proactive approach can make much more of a difference on the experinece than you think it would.

learning to navigate the waters, is for me, dependant on the smoking device (my guess is your using a meth/crack pipe) and acurate dosage, if you know pretty much where a given dose will take you it is a much easier to prepare for the coming madness.

3rdI said:
it's never been painful, but you can feel them rooting around, and its clearer, more vivid and obviously realer than when i eat my cornflakes in the morning:lol:

the example i gave is the type of thing that happens when i take a propa dose, which would be 100mg of 1:1 infused herb in a single hit in a bong, and held until i forget im a person who has to breathe:twisted:.

The depths of the Magical void tend to have a very strange aspect to them, they tend to feel more real than consensus reality, its very odd. For me the difference between how real a dream feels and how real concensus reality feels is the same as the difference between a deep DMT space and consensus reality, the DMT space feels orders of magnitude realer than normal life.

by pure awareness i mean that the state you are experiencing is void of all concepts that make up your normal experience, there is no you, no thoughts, no likes or dislikes, no ideas, no friends or family, no world, no humans, no past or future, nothing at all except the spark of awarness that is at the base of your experience of existence and the space in which you are existing.

ROA is route of administration, how you smoke it. by experienced i mean how many times have you dissolved yourself into the magic. I would advise taking this buisness into your own hands, extract it yourself, weigh your own dose, get a decent device to smoke through.
This type of proactive approach can make much more of a difference on the experinece than you think it would.

learning to navigate the waters, is for me, dependant on the smoking device (my guess is your using a meth/crack pipe) and acurate dosage, if you know pretty much where a given dose will take you it is a much easier to prepare for the coming madness.

Great post here. :)

From my perspective I would see your experience as being fairly "standard" for the compound.

McKenna offers some insight regarding fear and the DMT experiance:
One of the interesting characteristics of DMT is that it sometimes inspires fear - this marks the experience as existentially authentic. One of the interesting approaches to evaluating such a compound is to see how eager people are to do it a second time. A touch of terror gives the stamp of validity to the experience because it means, "This is real." We are in the balance. We read the literature, we know the maximum doses, the LD-50, and so on. But nevertheless, so great is one's faith in the mind that when one is out in it one comes to feel that the rules of pharmacology do not really apply and that control of existence on that plane is really a matter of focus of will and good luck.
I'm not saying that there's something intrinsically good about terror. I'm saying that, granted the situation, if one is not terrified then one must be somewhat out of contact with the full dynamics of what is happening. To not be terrified means either that one is a fool or that one has taken a compound that paralyzes the ability to be terrified. I have nothing against hedonism, and I certainly bring something out of it. But the experience must move one's heart, and it will not move the heart unless it deals with the issues of life and death. If it deals with life and death it will move one to fear, it will move one to tears, it will move one to laughter. These places are profoundly strange and alien. -terence McKenna

I would like to share a report of my first DMT experience:
I apologize for the length of the report.

*note: the dose range in this report is HIGHLY inflated, there is no reason to EVER dose this high*

the first time I used N,N-dimethyltryptamine I smoked 200mgs of translucent yellow crystals on top of a small amount of high-grade cannabis, I consumed it in a single inhalation. I held the DMT vapor in my lungs, and in less than 5 seconds the rush began, "I don't believe it!" I kept repeating in my head, "this is impossible".... my surroundings began to quiver and slither apart, faster than anything I had ever seen, everything began moving away from everything else in a mash of brilliant color geometric form, and speed, before fully shattering the "reality" in my visual and mental field. It came on like a freight train, I remember thinking "oh fuck! Get this stuff out of me!" And frantically trying to exhale. It was pure terror, I thought "now you have done it! You killed yourself!" After brief mourning at the life I had just departed from I began to pay attention to the present, I remember feeling like I was at the bottom of a foggy mountain with dirt roads, the clouds felt like a domed ceiling, everything was wet, misty, cloudy and rainy, I was overcome with an intense feeling of panic and deja-vu, I felt like a lost child, everything I knew about who I was or my life or earth seemed like a distant dream, like I dissolved out of existence, I interpreted this as dying, I knew that I was dead, and I was emotionally overwhelmed while confronting the event of my death, just like sand slipping through finger cracks I tried to hold onto this all as my entire identity as a human was dissolved, I remembered my name, the earth, my family, who I was, being a human, and life, but like grabbing at smoke, it was futile, all of this slipped away and nearly faded entirely out of my memory, impossible to cling to all this, I had to let it go...I kept thinking "what the fuck was life?" ...I could not tell if I was breathing or not, I would take air in, but couldn't feel it, I began taking in panicked deep breaths, thinking that none of the oxygen was entering my system, then noticed a pain in my chest, a giant mantis like being had its claws in my chest! It proceeded to tear open my chest and stomach removing all my organs and insides, I was about to go into shock when I saw a bright green light flash over my shoulder, it nearly hit me, it then became a beautiful fractal-geometric object, morphing and color changing, at times it was metallic at other times it was a beautiful jewel, and all the while to look into it was to view endless geometric fractal patterns, moving, morphing, and changing color. The mantis then put this object in my torn up body, he began to make billions of these objects, each one unique and radiating beautiful colored light, and the mantoid filled my body with them, billions of them, becoming small as atoms to construct the new insides of my mangled corpse, then I was sealed up and propelled into an orange light where I was resurrected, my conscious-being (soul) was becoming reunited with the physical world ...then I felt as if I was being pushed head first through a thick gelatinous membrane, violent gesticulations of the membrane surrounding me were forcing me through this thing...I was being born...slowly I began to recognize my surroundings, my face still covered in tears, I looked up and saw the branches of a tree in the yard all slither in sinister fashion in from all directions to take place and solidify as the tree in the distance, the world began to slither back into place, most things moved in an elegant liquid serpentine slithering motion, or like the dancing movements of a flame, as the world constructed itself back into the familiar, so did my conscious state and memory, I was still disoriented, and fairly traumatized, I thought I had been gone for millennia, "how long was I gone I asked?"...."about 20 minutes" was the answer ....those who were there said in reality I curled up into a ball and began to cry for 20 minutes, I was wondering why my face was wet, because it felt like I had actually just been through being born, I was still covered in tears...any way the immense deep spiritual and psychological implications of this experience left me for ever transformed, reborn as a new person entirely, it was the single most meaningful thing that has ever happened to me, and changed me in many significant ways, all for the better.
-eg

-eg

MissDMT said:
Now the rest is a little all over the place, as I'm unsure what came first because I literally felt like I could get up and leave, but it was too real instead I just froze, I put my hands to my face to block out what I was seeing instead when my hands touched my face, my eyes just melted into my face. It felt like someone was saying you wanted this, you wanted the real experience so now we will show you how intense and real this will feel.

I felt this burning sensation cover my body, not sure if something was trying to burn me because I felt it at my feet but I was to scared to look in the direction of my feet. At one point I felt like I was falling and everything went red color but there was also something else in red color writing or shape in black.

Also during the trip something was touching my eyes not remember if they were pulling them, or drawing over my eyes but something was happening to my eyes. Something came out of the ground, like snakes attached to something and than it just ripped open in front of me.

Has anyone experience this intense trip???

This part I liked. Been there.

Hehe, oh yeah, many here have experienced this ..many times. You're not alone.

The experience will throw you smack-dab into a whole other reality [beyond language structures, which becomes more evident the deeper you go] and it'll put you through feelings/physical effects of a huge variety - some frightening, some euphoric, some cold, some hot, some in between, some barely perceptible, but yeah - many here have experienced all these things and more.

The experience will dish out as much as you're willing and/or able to take/handle/see. It's that powerful. [Same goes for other tryptamines, especially mushrooms].

I pay attention when tears feel like they are coming. A purge of emotion. Everything is brought down to the core. Stripped of everything but the emotion. It can just take over. It feels so real! It presents itself as reality. If recognized in the moment, you can change you perspective. But you have to be paying close attention. Can you feel this feelings and still remain unattached to them? If not, feel the feelings completely. Let them take you over. I have found that a negative experience can quickly be transformed into positive. The terrain can be hard to handle, but once you get your footing and begin to recognize when your mind is playing tricks on you.

I took two large rips of changa from my bong. I turned off all the lights and lit one candle. I lay there in the candle light. I began to feel that fear seep in. Not even sure why. It started a very slowly. But it captured me. I felt like something was in the room with me. I opened my eyes and there was a shadowy figure in the room. It began to swirl around the room like a ghost. It would get right in my face. I attempted to get up off the bed and go to another room but I found myself stuck. When I placed my hands on the bed the became part of the bed. It felt like there was no separation from me and my environment. I would just stick to it. Think of Neo from the matrix touching the mirror. Very much like that.

Something in my mind simply thought this is impossible. In that moment I snapped back and the fear was removed. The shadowy figure still present but now it seemed to be flying around simple having fun. It suddenly seemed playful. I settled into a feeling of gratitude that the scene had changed. I noticed most of what was going on with the experience was emotions. I was buying into them. They created a story. A story of emotion that the mind played out. Everything I was feeling and seeing initially was not wrong. It was just a misperception.

I see the dmt experiences I have had have shown me my emotions and thoughts in a unique way. They play out and create the journey I experience. The only way out is to see everything as nothing but an illusion. It simply does not exist not matter how much the mind wants to believe it.

Like I said before when a strong emotion comes in, pay attention. Don't let the emotions play out a storyline. Don't follow it. If you do, you will experience the emotion in a very real way. If you can look past the emotion and see that it serves no purpose at the moment. It is not you. You are not thoughts and emotions. You are not the stories they both create.

3rdI said:
well when the world around you litterally tears itself to pieces and every perceivable element of who and what you are is torn away and you are left as pure awareness, and then theses shadow beings see you and then pin you to a table and inspect and operate on you, and then you transend into the highest realms of existence where all things become clear and obvious and then you are deposited back into consensus reality in a sobbing fetal position unable to speak while your entire existential map is redesigned.

Pffft, sounds mellow.

I'd be like:

400_F_43963753_Y492rLSPiyK1OCZvr9eCwoUMiVYTNi6l.jpg

jk

missDMT said: felt this burning sensation cover my body, not sure if something was trying to burn me because I felt it at my feet but I was to scared to look in the direction of my feet. At one point I felt like I was falling and everything went red color but there was also something else in red color writing or shape in black.

This piece reminded of a anecdote in the book "true hallucinations" by Terrence McKenna, terence and Kat had each taken a large dose of psilocybe fungi, when Kat had an abduction experience, she was obtaining infinite knowledge which upset the aliens, which were "burning" her...

Kat and I each took five dried grams and settled down before the fireplace... . Soon we were deep into it.

I had the idea that if we should go outside... we might see some contintuation of the cloud-related phenomenon that had been a part of the experience at La Chorrera. Kat complained of being very hot and agreed that we should go outdoors. We were very unsteady on our feet, and though Kat said very little, I felt considerable alarm for her.

As we knelt together, realizing that we had surmounted the difficulty that had confronted us, a wild peal of unearthly sound-- a howling laughter-- split the air from the direction of the ancient woods behind the house. This laughter was like the scream of a panic-inducing god. Eldrich, amoral, mad-- the throaty battle cackle of the unleashed fiend. We fled.

When later we talked it became apparent that her experience had dimensions for her that had not been apparent to me. From the moment we had first stepped out of the house, she discovered that the sensation of heat had not diminished but grown stronger. She noticed that directly above her was a disk of light and color-- a giant tinker-toy assemblage of softly glowing rods of light, with jewel-like connectors emanating every color.

"By seeing it, [she told me] I was understanding everything... but there were creatures inside the vehicle, mantis-like and made of light, that didn't want me to know. Bending over their instrument panels, the more I understood, the more they burned me with their ray. I couldn't stop looking, but I was being vaporized."

Kat was having a UFO close-contact experience while I was seeing nothing.

We sat up all night discussing what had happened. It served to accentuate other odd things that we had noticed when taking psilocybin in that remote environment. We had particularly noticed small scratching and rustling noises at the periphery of sense and vision during the trips, not unlike the activation of a classic poltergeist phenomenon. [...] ...after a prolonged period of near-trance in contemplation of the visions, if we were to draw away from it in a collective motion to stretch or talk, the fire would suddenly flare and burn brighter and the rustling at the periphery would increase.
We were definitely at the brink of the same dimension that I had been plunged into at La Chorrera, again brought there by the agency of the mushroom.

...reflecting on her encounter with the mantis-beings and their machines of light,... Kat pointed out that a lens is the natural result of the overlapping of two spheres. Is there something to be learned by applying this idea to the lens-shaped UFO?

-terence McKenna;true hlucinations

-eg

Psilocin/psilocybin are the only compounds which have provided an experiance which I can honestly say was near identical to a DMT flash, which doesn't surprise me as the only difference between psilocin and DMT is an atom of hydrogen and an atom of oxygen attached to position 4, it's this 4-hydroxy grouping which also allows oral activity of the coumpound...

Any way, this anecdote from "true hallucinations" really reminded me of some aspects of your experience, I posted a shortened version in my last post, but was ultimately unsatisfied and figured the full anecdote should be presented, I apologize that this is taking up so much space.
The second, and in many ways more puzzling, major mushroom experience that we
shared in Hawaii brought to an end any further exploration of psilocybin until after our
return from the Peruvian Amazon. It was the twenty-third of December, the day before
Dennis would arrive to spend the Christmas holidays with us.

Kat and I each took five dried grams and settled down before the fireplace to await the first wave of images. Soon we were deep into it. The mushroom was showing me a watery, blue-green planet with no land except a globe-girdling archipelago at the equator — a kind of super-Indonesia. Accompanying the views of the planet was a narration explaining that this oxygen-rich
world was within one hundred light years of earth and was totally uninhabited by higher
animals. As the implications of this last bit of data came home, I felt a wave of
acquisitiveness that seemed to come right out of my primate gonads, a reaction to a
million years of nomadism and the restless swelling of human populations. The narration
was explaining that when the symbiotic fusion of humanity and the Stropharia was
completed, "the human beings" would be free to claim such planets for the Strophariad.

The narration had become personified into the inner voice that attends the mushroom
trance. With it I began a discussion of the view of the watery planet and the technology
such views implied. I wondered about the technology of star-travel and remote imaging. I
asked the mushroom whether, for all the extravagant images it is able to bestow, could it
produce any effect in the normal continuum?

I had the idea that if we should go outside, as we usually did at some point in our
journeys, we might see some continuation of the cloud-related phenomenon that had been a part of the experience at La Chorrera. Kat complained of being very hot and agreed that we should go outdoors. We were very unsteady on our feet, and though Kat said very little, I felt considerable alarm for her. However I assumed that going outdoors would be sufficient to cool her off.

Outside, we stood unsteadily in the front yard. The night was overcast. Kat seemed to be
lapsing in and out of consciousness. It was becoming harder and harder to rouse her. She
kept saying that they were burning her, but that she thought she could hold them back.

Finally, she collapsed altogether and I could not get any response. We were so isolated
that it was impossible to get any sort of outside help. It would have taken hours to get
anyone there, and doubtless no one on the entire island knew more than we did about
psilocybin. The overwhelming gestalt of the situation was that somehow we had been
placed in the scales of life and death, and that whatever was to be done was to be done by
us alone and within the next very few minutes.

I remembered that at the back of the house, near where we were accustomed to
sunbathing, there was a large tub of water, which held the overflow from our rainwater
collecting system. Even though I knew that we were in the face of a mortal threat, it
required a complete organization of my consciousness to think of emptying that water
over Kat. But as soon as I thought of it, it seemed to give the swirling world a direction. I
picked her up in a single, sweeping motion and carried her, lurching through the dark,
past the spiky palms now fantastic in the darkness. The moment was excruciatingly
grotesque: my drawstring pants had fallen about my ankles so that I walked bare-assed
and stiff-legged like Frankenstein's monster, carrying unconscious Kat.

I laid her on the ground and began to empty can after can of clear, black and silver silken
water over every inch of her. It was immediately apparent that we had found the antidote
to whatever was making her feel a burning sensation and dragging her into
unconsciousness. We tearfully and joyously embraced there in the water and mud, both
sensing that this very uncharacteristic effect of the mushroom had been a close call. As
we knelt together, realizing that we had surmounted the difficulty that had confronted us,
a wild peal of unearthly sound — a howling laughter — split the air from the direction of the ancient woods behind the house. This laughter was like the scream of a panic-inducing god. Eldrich, amoral, mad — the throaty battle cackle of the unleashed fiend. We fled.

We stumbled back into the house, and I made us tea while Kat talked to me and candidly
confided that what she was experiencing "must be what it is like to be insane." She
described having very frank hallucinations with her eyes open, strange "tangible" fern
and orchid-like forms were growing and twisting out of every available surface. The
previous sensation of heat continued, but it had changed into a field of white-hot potential
energy that could be held away from burning contact with her body only by allowing the
hallucinogenic energy to spend itself in a chaos of weird and explicit images. Only by
applied concentration could she hold the burning plasma at bay a few feet away from her,
where it became a skin of vision that encompassed everything else.
After a few minutes
of this Kat again seemed to be fading, and so we drew a cold bath and she lay in that for
awhile until the symptoms again abated.

When later we talked it became apparent that her experience had dimensions for her that
had not been apparent to me. From the moment we had first stepped out of the house, she
discovered that the sensation of heat had not diminished but grown stronger. She noticed that directly above her was a disk of light and color — a giant tinker-toy assemblage of
softly glowing rods of light, with jewel-like connectors emanating every color.

"I understood," she told me, "that the relationships of the places — their lengths, their
angles to each other — was infinitely complex and also the embodiment of perfect truth.
By seeing it, I was understanding everything ... but there were creatures inside the
vehicle, mantis-like and made of light, that didn't want me to know. Bending over their
instrument panels, the more I understood, the more they burned me with their ray. I
couldn't stop looking, but I was being vaporized.
I felt you pick me up and, as you carried
me, I thought, 'I hope he hurries. I'm becoming a cloud....' For a moment I was floating
above and looking down at us — people bigger than life, out of time. Then I felt the water
on my skin redefining the limits of my body and condensing me again." [/b]

Kat's impression of the situation was that this was not a threat conveyed by the
mushroom, but a force inside the continuum that the mushroom makes available — a force that is seemingly morally ambiguous: pirates in hyperspace? Kat was having a UFO close-contact experience while I was seeing nothing. It was a contact fraught with danger and the threat of extinction. It had abruptly terminated when I had doused her with water.

We sat up all night discussing what had happened.

-terence McKenna ; true hallucinations

-eg

Now to answer everyone questions

ROA is route of administration, how you smoke it. by experienced i mean how many times have you dissolved yourself into the magic. Smoke it in that genie pipe, I have probably smoked DMT guessing 4 - 7 times

From my perspective I would see your experience as being fairly "standard" for the compound. Funny how you say this, before I did DMT and people would tell me about their experience, I would always been thinking well actually no not thinking I found it very hard to imagine the experience to feel so real. Now after taking DMT actually getting to the breakthrough, it really is mind blowing. When I tell my friends, the look on their face is like, no why, super hard to explain to someone what it is like.

After experience it now makes me wonder about the people who say they hear voices or see spirits, I think are they seeing and hearing to the same degree as I saw / heard my breakthrough on DMT? Honestly how can you tell someone that isn't real, because DMT sure as hell feels as real as pinching yourself.

The experience will dish out as much as you're willing and/or able to take/handle/see. It's that powerful. [Same goes for other tryptamines, especially mushrooms]. My husband did DMT again other day, his trip only lasted all of 2 seconds before he threw up and was put back into current reality. He said "That was so scary, I have never had scary breakthrough, I rarely get scared in life or scared about many things, as soon as I went there I wanted to leave I did everything to make me come back. There was an evil spirit or evil being behind me" I thought he actually hadn't gone anywhere because it was so quick.

"By seeing it, [she told me] I was understanding everything... but there were creatures inside the vehicle, mantis-like and made of light, that didn't want me to know. Bending over their instrument panels, the more I understood, the more they burned me with their ray. I couldn't stop looking, but I was being vaporized." Thanks for your post, I love reading about this stuff, so no need to apologize, take up as much room as you like. This part I highlighted very interesting to me. I didn't realize I saw this until I read this, I always see this thing in front of my eyes, first it is a tiny light red, than it gets brighter, the light goes through my mouth, I can feel the light burn my tongue and the more I start to look around my trip the hotter the light gets, it starts to spin around and when the trip fades the light fades.

So I did DMT again, because I actually became scared of DMT I wanted to get over this feeling, I decided to do it again. I told my other to only put half of what he put on my last trip as I did not want to go all the way to break through. I inhaled the DMT, this time I had my eyes opened, I could also talk in my trip, I was tripping but my body was still in current reality. There was what I described above the red light again, this time was more intense, directly behind the thing pointing the light at me, slightly faded images, it felt like the thing holding the light was controlling the images and waiting for me to say "yes I want to see again", the whole time I was trying to hold back seeing the shadow figures. Very weird mild trip and has made me feel a little better about doing break through trip again

The stuff Kat takes, do you trip and walk around? What she is describing with the water being tipped over her all in her mind?

Is that drug dangerous? I mean is that the type of drug you can have a bad trip on and end up doing something to hurt yourself? I.e. when people go in front of cars or walk of buildings etc Can you overdose on that drug?

DMT you can not overdose on? Is that correct?

MissDMT said:
The stuff Kat takes, do you trip and walk around? What she is describing with the water being tipped over her all in her mind?

Is that drug dangerous? I mean is that the type of drug you can have a bad trip on and end up doing something to hurt yourself? I.e. when people go in front of cars or walk of buildings etc Can you overdose on that drug?

If you have questions about DMT, I would suggest you research on your own and learn everything you can about it. Please check the link below for the FAQ about DMT. Explore the site and I think you will quickly absorb what you need to know.

MissDMT said:

Oh, from the "true hallucinations" excerpt...

In the link above you can listen to the entire book on tape read by terrence mckenna himself, it includes musical sections and sound effects, and is a true audio masterpiece. I've found people who find McKenna's writing to be a bit much tend to enjoy his recorded books and lectures.

Back to your initial question, No, psilocybin is not dangerous, in fact, death from psilocybin is virtually non-existant.

Kat Harrison and Terrence McKenna had each consumed 5 dry grams of stropharia cubensis mushrooms , these are the mushroom that your "dealer" is growing in his closet, and the most common psilocybin containing mushrooms on the market.

They actually went outside in reality, and were walking around, Kat began to feel hot and nearly lost consciousness, so terence splashed cold water all over her...generally, when taking psychedelics it's recommended that you have a sober person keeping an eye on you, and that you stay out of public, it's recommended that you remain in a safe location for the duration of the experience, terence and kat were at their home in Hawaii, which is safe, though McKenna admits if something went wrong nothing could be done:
Finally, she collapsed altogether and I could not get any response. We were so isolated
that it was impossible to get any sort of outside help. It would have taken hours to get
anyone there, and doubtless no one on the entire island knew more than we did about
psilocybin.
The overwhelming gestalt of the situation was that somehow we had been
placed in the scales of life and death, and that whatever was to be done was to be done by
us alone and within the next very few minutes. -TM; true hallucinations

You absolutely CAN injuries ir kill yourself through behaviors on psilocybin, such as wandering into traffic, falling off a cliff, etc...(though pharmacological injury from psilocybin is virtually non-existent, the only real risks are psychological, such as HPPD or a mental brake-down, things of this sort.

*when most people consume psilocybin containing fungi, they will only take between 1 gram to 3.5 grams, when terence takes mushrooms he is consuming 5 dry grams, which doesn't sound like much, but when it's sitting in front of you it's easier to understand that this is a massive dose, most people are only consuming around 10 to 15 milligrams psilocybin, McKenna is consuming over 30mgs.

TIHKAL, in the link above, is an amazing resource for learning and understanding tryptamine compounds, the online version is ONLY the chemistry section, when you buy the book you get a biography of the shulgins, as well as many informative chapters regarding psychedelic and psychoactive compounds. I highly recommend buying this book, it's inexpensive, and contains more information than most can handle.
There's also www.erowid.org which has proven to be an accurate, reliable, and invaluable resource for any person researching psychoactives.

LD50 for DMT: 110 mg/kg (im injection) mouse (60 mg im)
Erowid Psychoactive Vaults : LD50s & Material Safety Data Sheets
68 kilos is 150lbs, meaning it would require 7,480mgs of DMT injected Intramuscularly for a 150 lb human to reach the LD50...(keep in mind this information was obtained using mice and not men)
(Keep in mind That the the LD50 is the dose at which HALF the subjects die.)

-eg

·MissDMT said: Funny how you say this, before I did DMT and people would tell me about their experience, I would always been thinking well actually no not thinking I found it very hard to imagine the experience to feel so real. Now after taking DMT actually getting to the breakthrough, it really is mind blowing. When I tell my friends, the look on their face is like, no why, super hard to explain to someone what it is like.

Not being able to articulate the DMT flash is common, It's for sure a frustrating aspect of the DMT experience...

Metaphorically, DMT is like an intellectual black hole in that once one knows about it, it is very hard for others to understand what one is talking about. One cannot be heard. The more one is able to articulate what it is, the less others are able to understand. This is why I think people who attain enlightenment, if we may for a moment comap these two, are silent. They are silent because we cannot understand them. Why the phenomenon of tryptamine ecstasy has not been looked at by scientists, thrill seekers, or anyone else, I am not sure, but I recommend it to your attention.

~ Terence McKenna, The Archaic Revival

I also feel a bit foolish trying to describe truthfully what it is that I went through, specially knowing that people will not believe you or take you seriously, it's another frustrating aspect of the DMT experience, and again, terence McKenna does a great job of articulating this phenomena:

I’ve paid very close attention when these experiences were happening to me, and there always seems to be loose ends that argue against whatever hypotheses seems currently most attractive, and though Jacques didn’t mention it today I recall in his book The Invisible College he stressed the absurdity that seems to attend the contact experience. [That if the contactee will truly tell the unvarnished truth then there will be elements in the story which will make the contactee look like a moron, in other words, the invalidation of the experience is an inimical part of its structure, almost as though the entities were saying, well you may tell this story if you wish, but if you’ll tell it truthfully you’ll be taken for a fool. Well there’s nothing wrong with being taken for a fool except that it does peal the phenomenon rather nicely away from the very sober ladies and gentleman who are making there careers in some branch of science. They are not interested in investigating the kinky, the anecdotal, the possibly pathological. -terence McKenna

-eg

Back
Top Bottom