• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

My first real journey

Migrated topic.

Twofaced26

Rising Star
Hi fellow travelers.
Tonight I gained my first real experience of the DMT realm.
Following my first post 'Beginning my journey into hyperspace' I've acknowledged the advise given to me by those of you kind enough to comment.
So all week I've read up about how to properly use my pipe. How to properly take hits.
Most importantly to up my dose to 15mg of spice.
So I tidy my space, made the couch comfortable. I weigh out my dose and load my pipe.
I thought about that first 10mg vision I had last week. I expected maybe something about the same to happen. Then I was still completely part of this world. But oh my. At this dosage I was in for a shock.
I sat down, put some relaxing enchanted forest sound on in the background and proceeded to carefully heat my spice. Once the vapour began to form I exhaled and slowly and deeply inhaled one huge hit.
I sit back and suddenly hear WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM, growing louder and louder, completely drowning out any background noise. I quickly realised this was the 'carrier wave' sound I've always read about. My body vibrates in unison.
At this point I panicked big time. I thought, 'Shit, I over did it'.
I closed my eyes and saw strange patterns. Next I'm floating around a large space filled with lights and morphing shapes and strange structures. But this wasn't like my first vision. This time I was no longer in my room. I was there. In the DMT realm.
I started to calm myself down and tell myself to just go with it. Enjoy the ride.
Then I thought to myself, 'Are my eyes open or closed?'
I couldn't tell. Then I couldn't remember smoking the hit. I knew I'd set it up but couldn't remember smoking it.
I could hear myself breathing but the sound was echoing around the space. I was in utter shock.
Next thing, maybe 3mins later I'm back home as if nothing had happened, completely sober.
I'm alone and wished someone was there to talk to. I sat in disbelief, shaking. That came on so rapid. But then ended so fast.
If that is what happens off 15mg I dread to think what a full on breakthrough is like. But not in a way that puts me off going there. I truly have as of today, began my journey into hyperspace

:d

Believe me, that "OH MY GOD I'M DEAD! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" is a common theme. In one of my most intense experiences to date, I thought I was having some sort of medical emergency while reality was ripping apart and I was swept away by a dark, masculine being of some sort. It was incredibly terrifying and excruciatingly beautiful. Not in a painful way, but in an unbelievably shocking sort of way...mouth gaping open and the like...

The point is, if it doesn't give you nervous butterflies in your stomach at some point or another, you're probably doing it wrong! There is never really any "getting used to it!" lol

Anyway, it sounds like you are well on your way to finding your own path into the depths of hyperspace. It is always a challenge and will raise so many questions. Be that as it may, I've never regretted a single experience. No matter how petrifying, there was/is always some sort of lesson to be integrated... And I wouldn't change that for anything!

Much Peace and Love!

You have expressed your fear of the experience. Yet you proceed. Bravo. Take this time to take it all in and integrate. Look for the calm. Look for still waters after storm.

I enjoy hearing about someone overcoming their fears. The fear can be palpable. It fills the mind and a fog comes in. Beyond the fog is everything that fear is not. I have been terrified to ingest DMT. The moment I go through with it the fear disappears in an instant. I see my fear as the ego not wishing to be destroyed or discovered. To the ego the experience is death. But it is not death. The mind is wrong. It is something else. Something the mind cannot comprehend. The mind will fight to live. You are not your mind. You are the creator of pain, suffering, and fear and you are the creator of love, kindness, and compassion. Create what you will but none of it is you. Don't fear your creations. Embrace them. They are showing you, teaching you. Pay attention. You may just find something beyond your fears.

Please keep us informed of your journeys. I find it most interesting. You are taking a life by the horns. Good for you!

Thanks for sharing this experience. You are on the right track. With some more responses on the questionnaire and I will promote you for sure :) .

strtman said:
Thanks for sharing this experience. You are on the right track. With some more responses on the questionnaire and I will promote you for sure :) .

Thank you Strtman. I'm grateful to have found my place in this community. You are all truly amazing souls

DmnStr8 said:
You have expressed your fear of the experience. Yet you proceed. Bravo. Take this time to take it all in and integrate. Look for the calm. Look for still waters after storm.

I enjoy hearing about someone overcoming their fears. The fear can be palpable. It fills the mind and a fog comes in. Beyond the fog is everything that fear is not. I have been terrified to ingest DMT. The moment I go through with it the fear disappears in an instant. I see my fear as the ego not wishing to be destroyed or discovered. To the ego the experience is death. But it is not death. The mind is wrong. It is something else. Something the mind cannot comprehend. The mind will fight to live. You are not your mind. You are the creator of pain, suffering, and fear and you are the creator of love, kindness, and compassion. Create what you will but none of it is you. Don't fear your creations. Embrace them. They are showing you, teaching you. Pay attention. You may just find something beyond your fears.

Please keep us informed of your journeys. I find it most interesting. You are taking a life by the horns. Good for you!

Brilliantly said. I am my own fear. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom