• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

my thirst is getting greater

Migrated topic.

prima.materia

Rising Star
Hi there, SWIM is glad to join this community as he learned a lot from them since a while now.
SWIM is a 30 years old interested in every opportunity to explore this universe and what's behind it.

Althought it happens that he accidentally found some MHRB and tried it with syrian rue but he did not get any vision for several tries, so he started extracting some jungle spice using Noman's tek, it worked, but when it comes to smoking nothing happens.
he starting to think that his brain is fucked or the plant material is something really really really similar to the Mimosa Hostilis.

do someone get a clue?? :cry:

Welcome to the Nexus!

If you could go into greater detail as to how you're smoking/vaping it, or how you were preparing your mimosa/rue brew, then we could help you more. With little to no information on how you are attempting to ingest it (or how you prepared it), it is hard for me (or others) to help.

thank you Grateful,

To start i ordered the Mimosa from Brazil from someone who said he's a "Chaman" but i do not doubt about it.
for the Brew i varied the dosage each time of MHRB from 20 gr to 60 gr. refregirate overnight with some vinegar or lemon juice then let it sit before i simmer it for about an hour (x3 times) before i mix the 3 baches and reduce the quantity. then toast some syrian rue (5/10/20 grams) on the oven a little bit, grind it and mix it with lemon juice and water. drink the rue brew on an empty stomach 45 min later the mimosa brew. that was several tries and each time i try to improve somethning using topics on the nexus or other forums. sometimes i try to hold it on my stomach till i finally get diarrhea but no visuals. with a stronger dose i had a mild effect but it was like a weak LSD blotter with a sensation of discomfort. but no DMT breakthrough.
Then i tried the Noman's tek to extract some jungle spice, (lye, deonized water, Zippo naphtha) and the result was a beautiful yellowish colored spice. i tried to use an empty light bulb with cap to vaporize it trying not to burn the spice. the fume was harsh with a taste like lye (even if i donno how the lye taste like) but again no effect.
i do not want to lose hope and im trying again to extract some more and i will post a picture of it.
i really hope that DMT intolerance is just a hoax and maybe there's something missing or went wrong.

prima.materia said:
thank you Grateful,

To start i ordered the Mimosa from Brazil from someone who said he's a "Chaman" but i do not doubt about it.
for the Brew i varied the dosage each time of MHRB from 20 gr to 60 gr. refregirate overnight with some vinegar or lemon juice then let it sit before i simmer it for about an hour (x3 times) before i mix the 3 baches and reduce the quantity. then toast some syrian rue (5/10/20 grams) on the oven a little bit, grind it and mix it with lemon juice and water. drink the rue brew on an empty stomach 45 min later the mimosa brew. that was several tries and each time i try to improve somethning using topics on the nexus or other forums. sometimes i try to hold it on my stomach till i finally get diarrhea but no visuals. with a stronger dose i had a mild effect but it was like a weak LSD blotter with a sensation of discomfort. but no DMT breakthrough.
Then i tried the Noman's tek to extract some jungle spice, (lye, deonized water, Zippo naphtha) and the result was a beautiful yellowish colored spice. i tried to use an empty light bulb with cap to vaporize it trying not to burn the spice. the fume was harsh with a taste like lye (even if i donno how the lye taste like) but again no effect.
i do not want to lose hope and im trying again to extract some more and i will post a picture of it.
i really hope that DMT intolerance is just a hoax and maybe there's something missing or went wrong.

"Jungle spice" has a different meaning...

So, you preformed an extract, and the resulting product had effect? How did you preform the extract exactly?

Your dose on the rootbark is really high...

And your preperation seems a little odd.

This is the most basic route:

-Powder your (10-15g) MHRB and (3-4g) PHS, and add this powdered plant material to a glass or pyrex boiling vessel, then add water with a very small amount of citric or acetic acid mixed in it (acid optional), bring the mixture to a LOW but rolling boil, and this is important, keep the boil LOW, but rolling.
-boil for 2-3 hours.
-filter.
-place the filter-cake back in the boiling vessel, setting the filtrate to the side in a clean vessel.
-add fresh water to the boiling vessel with the filter-cake, with fresh acid, and repeat the boil as before.
-filter.
-combine the filtrate with the filtrate which was set aside before, and set aside.
-repeat this all one last time.
-reduce the combined filtrates to a drinkable amount at low heat.

-You can brew the MHRB without the PHS, if this is the case, consume 3-4g PHS 15 minutes before ingesting MHRB brew.

-You can brew your MHRB and PHS separately, and combine and consume the brews, or you can first drink the PHS brew, then after 10-15 minutes consume the MHRB brew.

Ayahuasca and it's analogues can be tricky, even in the Amazon when groups are consuming the decoction some in the group may be very intensely affected, while others may not notice much at all, all from the same brew.

...however, this does not mean that you can just throw caution to the wind and go crazy with this stuff, here is an example from erowid which was featured in TIHKAL, it describes acacia extract being consumed with peganum harmala:

At 2:15am on Saturday morning I injested (rather quickly) a heaped teaspoon of ground harmala seeds, and flushed it down with water. 10 minutes later, I drank a cup full of the ayahuasca brew, also rather quickly. 15 minutes later, things got really, really _wierd_.

The three of us were sitting in the front room at my house. I had recently changed this room. It's where we kept a spare matress and all my music gear, and it was the furthest room from where my girlfriend was trying to sleep. I was told to get comfortable, so I brought in a bean bag from the living room, and I lay on that.

I was on the bean bag, describing a dull cramp in my stomach to Nick and Chris. I glanced over to the curtains, which are a see-thru material with a floral pattern. They started moving. The flowers on the curtains seemed as though they were at a different distance from the material itself. They looked different, almost brighter. The venetian blinds behind the curtains were breathing. My homemade speakers (made of chipboard) changed. I noticed that every single object in the room was made up of one colour only. Nick pointed out that this is 'normal', that all objects seem to have all imperfections removed, so that the chipboard seemed like Laminex. There was no shading, no shadows, no scratches, no texture. Just a single colour for every single object.

The flowers on the curtains were shimmering, the curtains started breathing, and then they flowed down, onto the floor, just like the smoke from a spilt bottle of liquid nitrogen flows down stairs. The colour changes remained until the Closed Eye Visuals (CEV) started.

I felt as though this was about as much as I could handle at that moment, and if that trip stopped there and then I would have heaps to talk about. But no...

For Full report visit: Huasca Combo (Syrian Rue & A. phlebophylla) - Erowid Exp - 'I Learned to Stop Reality and Love Psychedelics'

I'm not sure what the deal is, bad plant ingredients?, bad preparation?, hell, maybe you were born without 5ht2a/2c receptors, who knows...

...though I would work on my materials and techniques before jumping to any conclusions.

-eg

prima.materia,

To add to what EG wrote already, please be sure to remember not to mention buying/selling of source material as it goes against the forum rules. I would also highly recommend using a different approach when it comes to smoking/vaping your DMT. Using a light bulb is not only inefficient, but potentially dangerous! There are many ways to build (or to find where to buy) your own DMT device right here on the Nexus. The following link has information pertaining to Ayahuasca preparations and methods of smoking/vaping:

The Ultimate Guide to DMT & Harmalas - All preperations, dosages and routes of administration

prima.materia said:
thank you Grateful,

I'm not familiar with making ayahuasca but keep in mind it can be very finicky. I did a two night ceremony. The first night it did literally nothing. The next night I had the most insane experience of my life.

As for smoking, if you want to blast off, get a glass vapor genie with a Chore Boy and an angled torch lighter like this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EM9P1PS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.
Guaranteed hyperspace

Thanks guys for the advices,
i'll start another brew following Gnosis's method and a mandatory diet hoping to have a better result (oh my Me, just thinking about the taste of it make me want to puke right now).
maybe i did wrong waiting for 45 minutes to have the MHRB after consuming the Rue.
meanwhile i'll continue to extract some more spice and i'll give it to one of my friends as he's asking for it (he's not my lab rat). i will switch the light bulb for the machine probably and i will help him with the process.
i really hope my receptors are fine and not missing 😁

Back
Top Bottom