• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

n00b Here!

Migrated topic.

Andru

Rising Star
Hello all, im REMOVED from Houston, Texas. The past week or so I have been reading up on DMT extraction and I have to say im absolutely intrigued. I've done some experimenting with mild halluciogens before, mushrooms, LSD, and salvia. From what I understand dimethyltriptomine is a chemical your brain pumps out during REM sleep cycles and I also read that its produced in near-death situations. Now I understand the term "my life flashed before my eyes." :shock: I am uber interested in the whole DMT experience and want to try it out. I have no intentions of mass production, just personal use. I understand the chemisty to it, now I just need a list of supplies. Is Mimosa Hostilius root bark the highest-yielding way to go? Where and how would I get it? Ive seen some easier routes and some harder ones, im trying to stick to the easier ones the first time around. Thanks in advance, I look forward to posting.

Yo Andru, whuddup?

I'm DarkShaman and I'm from Houston, TX (Westheimer), although I currently reside in the valley of the sun. I'll be moving back home eventually, though.

Shaman's advice:

-It is my humble opinion that mhrb is indeed the way to go. I prefer to use pre-powdered mhrb b/c it is convenient (plus I have never noticed any difference in potency between powdered, shredded, or whole). Look through the suppliers thread in the general info forum for tips on selecting a vendor.
-After heavy experimentation with numerous extraction methods I have reached the conclusion that Noman's tek (w/ a few personal modifications) is by far not only the fastest & easiest extraction to perform, but has consistently yielded the highest amounts of magic as well. However, I encourage you to experiment w/ other methods also as they will add to your understanding of dmt.
-Reading & exploring the generous resources located within the DMT Nexus will answer pretty much any question that you may have regarding how to go about performing a 1st extraction.

Good luck, yung homie, and keep it clean down there in the dirrty-dirrty!

Cool, im from the Spring area if you know where that is. Its maybe 30 minutes north of downtown Houston.

I think I have found the vendor I am going to use. REMOVED sells 56g of whole MHRB for $22. How much product should I expect to extract with 56g? I read MHRB contains in the area of 0.57% DMT, so if my math is correct am I looking at somewhere near 300 milligrams? If a single dose is 40-50mg that would be around 6 trips, correct? That seems like a high yield when I see others using upwards of 300g MHRB starting out.

Also, I know I can get the janitorial strength ammonia, but what about the pure Naptha? I know its in lighter fluid but ive heard the pure form is much better. Where would I get that? The only thing I want to order online is the MHRB, I figure I can get everything else at a store. Would the lye be availiable at a gardening store? Thanks for the input! :)

naphtha can usually be bought in hardware stores, in the solvent/paint section. Sometimes even in big supermarkets, in the cleaning section. Read the labels, make sure it says only naphtha. If possible even do a search on the internet for the brand name as it might have the information of chemical analysis/safety sheet of the specific detailed chemicals.

An STB with maybe a sodium carbonate wash and a recrystalization, it will be very pure stuff, but maybe not even necessary to do a recrystalization if you're not picky. (SWIM always does it most times, though, its nice to work with pure clean crystals)

Back
Top Bottom