• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Need help on how to take spice

Migrated topic.

Mooli88

Rising Star
Hi all,

About 10 yrs ago I first learned of Ayahuasca and DMT and since then it has been on the back of my mind.
I've recently read How to Change Your Mind by Michael Pollan and it ignites the all DMT thing again.
Listing to people talking about it makes me feel thirsty for it! I need to know!

So I've decided that I'll give it a good try to find DMT and I think I've managed to do so.
It's not 100% yet but I'll know very soon.

In the meanwhile, I'm trying to prepare myself. It's important to understand that the only drug I've done is weed and I only did it like 3-4 times.

So forgive me for my lack of knowledge and lingo.

My struggle point at the moment is how to take it? I know many advice on using vap pipe but these are expensive and I'm not ready to invest so much so soon.

Also, I might be wrong here but isn't that mean that if I'm using vipe pipe for DMT I need to use it as Changa? If so then I don't know how to get those leafs.

I've read about the Machine(?) which I think I understand how to make but not how to use it.

Anyway, as you see I need help here so I'll appreciate any attempt to help me out.

heed to the advice above. do your research and then go ahead and invest in GVG - that what I did and I could not be happier with the investment - works like a charm, after a few trial and error sessions.

ridnovir said:
heed to the advice above. do your research and then go ahead and invest in GVG - that what I did and I could not be happier with the investment - works like a charm, after a few trial and error sessions.

I'm in the process of doing my research but it can be really nice to get advice and answers from people with experience instead of having to go throw trial and error phase.

Also not sure I know what GVG is :p

Mooli88 said:
Also not sure I know what GVG is :p

That is because you have not done your research 8)
Seriously though, there is no easy way to approach this, have to do the reading. As you can see I am pretty new around here, but I did my share of research - so everything was crystal clear before I took the plunge.

No need to get a GVG just to see if you will even like DMT though it is the best ROA in my and a lot people’s opinion. YouTube gordo Tek and watch his vaping method. Just change the glass bottle to plastic if you want really quick and easy. After that I’m sure you’ll be buying a GVG and extracting more spice than you know what to do with.

I like my Yocan Evolve Plus and Evolve Plus XL way better than my GVGs and the cost is a small fraction of the price. A bargain really.

Puddles84 said:
No need to get a GVG just to see if you will even like DMT though it is the best ROA in my and a lot people’s opinion. YouTube gordo Tek and watch his vaping method. Just change the glass bottle to plastic if you want really quick and easy. After that I’m sure you’ll be buying a GVG and extracting more spice than you know what to do with.

Wow, that video on how to make the DIY vap tool is amazing!
But can you please explain why is the side hole require?
Also, I want to see if I got the technique right:

So after I heated up the DMT and its all vaped and ready to take it,
I then need to remove the top and the side cup and inhale from the top?

Should I try to take as much as I can in one go or 3?
If more than 1, should I leave the cup open in between?

I pretty much got everything to make this DIY vape except the heat gun.
Is there an alternative?

Kable said:
I like my Yocan Evolve Plus and Evolve Plus XL way better than my GVGs and the cost is a small fraction of the price. A bargain really.

Sound good.
Please, can you explain the differences between the 2?
How easy is it to set it up with DMT?

Mooli88 said:
Sound good.

Here's Eternal's thread where he shows how he does it with the Evolve Plus.

The Evolve Plus XL is a little more user friendly in that the cap magnets in place rather than screws on and since it has a wider base it's less likely to tip over when you are trying to load it. What matters more to me is the XL has adjustable air flow so if you so that if you have it open all the way you feel less like you are suffocating while you inhale the spice. It's still a bit restricted but not bad. The XL only costs a buck or two more and when I started using it I quit using the regular one.

Otherwise the only thing I do different from Eternal's pictorial is I don't try and pulse the button when I vape. I just hold it down and rip it as hard as I can for at least 10 seconds (that's the max time the heat is on with the XL, the Plus is 15 seconds). One hit so far is always enough for me, but since I fully exhale before taking my hit my lungs are still at least half empty afterwards so I'll usually suck some fresh air on top. I'll usually hold my mouth shut with my hand ensuring I don't cough for 15 seconds and bye bye world. Like Eternal I use the quarts coils, not the ceramic.

I always use a scale to weight my dose each time. 25 mg is my consistent breakthrough dose. Lesser doses are interesting and insightful as well in my experience.

Kable said:
Mooli88 said:
Sound good.

Here's Eternal's thread where he shows how he does it with the Evolve Plus.

The Evolve Plus XL is a little more user friendly in that the cap magnets in place rather than screws on and since it has a wider base it's less likely to tip over when you are trying to load it. What matters more to me is the XL has adjustable air flow so if you so that if you have it open all the way you feel less like you are suffocating while you inhale the spice. It's still a bit restricted but not bad. The XL only costs a buck or two more and when I started using it I quit using the regular one.

Otherwise the only thing I do different from Eternal's pictorial is I don't try and pulse the button when I vape. I just hold it down and rip it as hard as I can for at least 10 seconds (that's the max time the heat is on with the XL, the Plus is 15 seconds). One hit so far is always enough for me, but since I fully exhale before taking my hit my lungs are still at least half empty afterwards so I'll usually suck some fresh air on top. I'll usually hold my mouth shut with my hand ensuring I don't cough for 15 seconds and bye bye world. Like Eternal I use the quarts coils, not the ceramic.

I always use a scale to weight my dose each time. 25 mg is my consistent breakthrough dose. Lesser doses are interesting and insightful as well in my experience.

Thanks!
So you just put the spice directly on the coils?
Also, from what I understand 25mg is for testing or beginners, so I guess this Pen is very efficient :O

Mooli88 said:
Thanks!
So you just put the spice directly on the coils?
Also, from what I understand 25mg is for testing or beginners, so I guess this Pen is very efficient :O

25mg is a solid dose if administered properly and spice is of good purity, so please approach carefully. Please read more on a subject and don't hesitate to ask questions! :)

Back
Top Bottom