• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Migrated topic.
Recently, I've been researching, reading, reveiwing, and trying to comprehend everything about this profroud state of mind DMT induces. I've had a few psychedelic experiences, but DMT seems to be on an entirely different level. After a little research, it seems that extracting DMT from Mimosa Hostilis is the most commonly used plant for obtaining DMT.
I've been reading countless TEKs and posts. Im going be asking a lot of questions. I am not a chemist, but I do have some knowledge about chemistry. First question, when doing a A/B extraction, would I use fairly warm heptane or naptha (Ive heard heptane results in better yeilds?) when doing the first extractions? Thanks for any information!

Anonymous138 said:
Recently, I've been researching, reading, reveiwing, and trying to comprehend everything about this profroud state of mind DMT induces. I've had a few psychedelic experiences, but DMT seems to be on an entirely different level. After a little research, it seems that extracting DMT from Mimosa Hostilis is the most commonly used plant for obtaining DMT.
I've been reading countless TEKs and posts. Im going be asking a lot of questions. I am not a chemist, but I do have some knowledge about chemistry. First question, when doing a A/B extraction, would I use fairly warm heptane or naptha (Ive heard heptane results in better yeilds?) when doing the first extractions? Thanks for any information!

ya need to read more
i had no need to ask questions on my first extraction
if you are planning on using this dmt orally (my recommendation) then your in the right forum

heres what i do for making oral dmt i use xylene for all my pulls and then add FASA to percipatate dmt furmate (as well as the other alkaloids in the mimosa to get a well rounded ayahusaca experience) this form is the most stable it doesnt degrade in open air (that i know of) and is soluble in water

if you are looking to smoke the dmt (too intense for beginners but thats just my opinion) you would use naphtha and freeze precipitate (look up sodium carbonate wash and do that to the naphtha prior to freezing it)

yes warmed solvents will hold more with that being said dont use boiling solevants (80-90F would work imo)

Back
Top Bottom